Cubase SX & Nuendo

eMpTy-1 May 16, 2004

1. eMpTy-1

eMpTy-1 Junior Members

Threads:
    Steinberg have released versions 2.2 of Cubase SL/SX and Nuendo. These are free maintenance updates but in addition to several standard maintenance fixes and changes, these versions also introduces new and improved hardware controller support, as well as three brand-new virtual instruments and effects!

All are now available online as free software updates from Pinnacle's FTP server. The SL 2.2 version includes the same new features and fixes with the exception of the additional plug-ins, which are exclusive to Cubase SX and Nuendo.

2. Faction

Faction Proto-col

Threads:
    Downloaded this on Friday but not had a chance to check it out yet (been at a wedding all weekend). The last update fixed all the issues that made life difficult for me (mainly the 'losing undo' bug which pissed me off mightily) but I guess I'll have to wait for v3 for my wishlist (improved group routing, improved VSTi track management).

3. ChrisCabbage

ChrisCabbage Forum Member

Threads:
    The new mono synth in 2.2 is actually quite tasty.

Sounds really nice IMO.

Yeah - I'm waiting for the new routing in the next engine too Colin. Sideband will open up a whole new area of potential.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice