Cytopia Fresh ~ Various New Talents Release 20-10-2005

Servellen

Junior Members
Reaction score
Cytopia Records www.cytopia.org presents a release of tracks from various new talents, mastered at 4CN studios by Tim Schuldt.

Tracklisting

1. Sound Crystal - Alien Life

2. Prahlad - Shantified

3. Servellen - Phase Change

4. BOOBYTRIP - Killing Brain Cells

5. Satori - Itacoatiara Beach

6. Servellen - InnerBeavis

7. DjTuk - Natural

8. Prahlad - Meditation

9. Salaris - Rythm Stick

10. Homodopeans - Samsara's Pimp

11. Twisted Pair - Accelerate

12. Dreamweb - Sleeping Angel

Tracks will be released on www.cytopia.org 20-10-2005.

All tracks have been mastered at 4CN studios and are available from the website as WAV file (CD Quality) or mp3 320kbs. All tracks can be previewed in full as streamed audio.

Colin OOOD said:
All the best to Cytopia and the artists involved, I'm sure there will be names here we'll hear more of in the future :Smile3:

indeed... great to see things heading in a new direction in terms of the quality of online releases...

:Smile3:

Servellen said:
What's up with that?

he he !!

Nothing wrong with that at all .....

I had an image of twisted testicle's in my mind after I saw the artist name "Twisted Pair"

hence the comment "ouch" !!

Dont worry !!! All is good !! :Wink3:

Ok.. was responding on the off chance you were referring to the fact that that particular track is the only one not up on the website yet.

I think the twisted pair hopefully refers to the minds of the two people who made the track. I wouldnt wish anyone's hardware to be tangled.

Very Nice Servellen.
Love your InnerBeavis track and Sixth Elements Elements.
Why does the name Tim Schuldt ring a bell?

Thank you :Smile3:

Tim Schuldt used to make trance music, think my favourite track of his is "Ohm Shiva" .. .he is also a talented audio engineer, and runs a studio and mastering service. We are having our new releases mastered some by Tim and others by Colin OOOD.

Tim Schuldt = Mama Indica, Four Cary Nuts, latterly 4CN, done heaps of mastering lately.

I *think* i saw him at the fridge in 97........... me and max etnica had done binloads of acid and were playing badminton with serge's left converse all star when etc etc etc etc

Think Tim also has a new project called Schuldt, he has been making a new style music, the last stuff i heard from him was first error code or something like that, not my style, but to each his own in that respect. The mastering service is really top, and its not far from where I live so we can sit in on the session and drewl on the setup....

Back