Dabbling my toes in the forum

Wendy

Junior Members
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
jamez_23 said:
Hiya Wendy !!!

We have met a few times too !!! For the record I look nothing like my Avatar !!! I think the last time we spoke was at JimJam's party in Wokingham the week before christmas !!

Welcome to the forum !!

James :Smile3:

I remember the party and I think I remember meeting you too.
Thanks for the welcome

Hugs
Wendy
 

Wendy

Junior Members
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
tortoise said:
Hello Wendy :welcome: My, you've joined in interesting times :lol:

Your presence is most welcome and I'm sure will spread calm and contentment wherever you post. :hihug:

love and hugs, Tor xxx

No method in my madness, Ms Tortoise, though I could start pyramid selling those mood enhancing vitamins.

Hugs
Wendy
 

psyjonas

Junior Members
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
portugal - aveiro
You must be very famous Wendy, you just came one day before me and every one know you :wo^thy:

:peace:
 

Wendy

Junior Members
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
psyjonas said:
You must be very famous Wendy, you just came one day before me and every one know you :wo^thy:

:peace:

I'm new to this forum, but I've met lots of people at gigs outside of this group, psyjonas.

Hugs, Wendy
 

OGPete

Nearly all my own teeth
Messages
999
Reaction score
0
Location
Dulwich
:smilemus: Wendy!! - So good to see you here! :welcome:

:hihug: :hihug: :hihug:

:bananada: We shall meet again soon, no doubt...

:rocker: Rock on! Meanwhile, I must to bed... :wizard1:

:drinking: Much love, Him xxxx
 

Wendy

Junior Members
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
OGPete said:
:smilemus: Wendy!! - So good to see you here! :welcome:

:hihug: :hihug: :hihug:

:bananada: We shall meet again soon, no doubt...

:rocker: Rock on! Meanwhile, I must to bed... :wizard1:

:drinking: Much love, Him xxxx

Thanks for the welcome, Pete.

Hugs
Wendy
 

Lyra

tranquila querida
Messages
3,479
Reaction score
2
Location
Bristol
hello wendy :Smile3:

Dont think i have had the pleasure in meeting you but i do hope ill get the chance soon. Till then, have a lovely day, and :hihug:

:welcome:
 

Wendy

Junior Members
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Lyra said:
hello wendy :Smile3:

Dont think i have had the pleasure in meeting you but i do hope ill get the chance soon. Till then, have a lovely day, and :hihug:

:welcome:

Thank you Lyra. Hopefully we'll meet soon.

Hugs
Wendy
 

Wendy

Junior Members
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
oOemmaOo said:
Hello :welcome: on board!! Pull up a cushion n get cosy...perhaps meet you at Planet Shroom??
x

Thanks Emma, Where's Planet Shroom?

Hugs
Wendy
 

fil

SpaceBastard
Messages
3,123
Reaction score
0
Location
Trapped inside my own personal hell.
:welcome: Wendy! Met ya at Boom too. Whereabouts in Canada are you from? My girlfriend lives in Victoria which is where I am at the minute. Have fun! :sun: :Grin:
 

Cymatic

Pioneer of thought
Messages
1,432
Reaction score
52
Location
Virtual Reality
Welcome Wendy :Smile3: I can say that i have fully enjoyed reading your post's.
(and i look forward to many more) :Grin:
 

Wendy

Junior Members
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
fil said:
:welcome: Wendy! Met ya at Boom too. Whereabouts in Canada are you from? My girlfriend lives in Victoria which is where I am at the minute. Have fun! :sun: :Grin:

Hi there.

I grew up in Kingston which is half way between Toronto and Montreal. Victoria's west and Kingston is much further east.

Are you enjoying Victoria?

Hugs
Wendy
 

Wendy

Junior Members
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Moonquake said:
hey wendy! :Wink3:
nice to have you here!
hope to catch ya soon!
nic
xxx :Grin:

Thanks for the welcome, nic. Hope to see you soon too.

Hugs
Wendy
 

Wendy

Junior Members
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
joofoc said:
Welcome Wendy :Smile3: I can say that i have fully enjoyed reading your post's.
(and i look forward to many more) :Grin:

Why thank you.

Must admit that the sheer size of this forum was what stopped me from joining hitherto. I haven't a hope in hell of reading more than a fragment of it.

Hugs
Wendy
 

Barclay (Dark Angel)

Ninja Hippy
Messages
3,489
Reaction score
0
Location
Warwick
Wendy said:
oOemmaOo said:
Hello :welcome: on board!! Pull up a cushion n get cosy...perhaps meet you at Planet Shroom??
x

Thanks Emma, Where's Planet Shroom?

Hugs
Wendy

It's where I'm playing on Saturday night, Darling... :Wink3: It's run by Andy Morph. Sheesh, I really must communicate with you better. :lol:

Hugs,

Barclay
 

Wendy

Junior Members
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Barclay (Dark Angel) said:
It's where I'm playing on Saturday night, Darling... :Wink3: It's run by Andy Morph. Sheesh, I really must communicate with you better. :lol:

Hugs,

Barclay

Unlikely this time then, Emma, as it's a weekend with my children.
My ex and I co-parent 50:50, so the girls live half the week with us and half the week with him and we alternate weekends. Given I only see them half the time, I don't like to eat into the time I do have with them IYSWIM.

Another time hopefully
Wendy
 
Top