darkpsy -spooky (analog xperience rmx)

Analog Xperience Dec 3, 2003

1. Analog Xperience

Analog Xperience Guest

2. psyfi

psyfi Pie Fly

Threads:
    Oooooooo. Big, Theatrical, spooky and pumping. Me like.
    Only listening to the streaming one right now but will defiantly download for a proper listen later.
    :partysmi: :partysmi: :partysmi:

3. syzmix

syzmix Junior Members

Threads:
    Farkin SIK MATE!!! Love your style!!!!

Are you signed to a lable yet or had anything released? Ya tunes are bonza bro..

4. Analog Xperience

Analog Xperience Guest

i there mates , for a while i've been away from here , thk for your nice posts ,im glad u are liking my music .. there is plenty of new work even and even bether of what u hear in the site , very soon when the site stay ok .. i will put some new track for u can give a look ,un til there thk for the post ..

about released and etc ..
    no i didn't released yet , im trying to finish my objective in muic creation .. then i will think in released .for sure i woudl like to released some work now .. to get my music more knowed , but with pacience and time we get what we whant .. its what i think :Smile3:

well mates .. hope i can play in several countrys to give my vibes and power to you all

BOOOMMMM

:speaker:

5. syzmix

syzmix Junior Members

Threads:
    just tried the link again and the trax dont seem to be working?

6. Analog Xperience

Analog Xperience Guest

well mate .. the page is with lot of problems .. and .. this demo ... its no longer available .... soon i put here the new link with the new page .. and plenty of new stuff for u can hear ,..

behave and until there get in high

BOOMMM

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice