Dazrae Aus!!!

Dazrae

Junior Members
Hey all, Dazrae hailing from sunny Gold Coast Australia.

Been a trance nut for years but over the past couple ran a production/installation art group by the name of "psykadet decor" (google it if you like, bio on australiens.net), mainly UV sculptures and stuff

Currently studying music - technical production and just finalising my UNI entry folio for next years intake, sound design *crosses fingers*

um, yea, stuff

important points *lol*:
stape drink: vodka + OJ
music prod stuff: Protools|LE/sonar/other stuff
Pref style: full on with a touch of morning (intergalactic/astrix etc)

Oh yea, currently designing and building a small recording studio running a Digi003 *when they come out* for electronica/sampling/standard band work etc. Hoping oneday to run the studio on the side but have a career in multimedia or foley work

Nice forum, bit of a change from ol oztrance

Warm regards, hope to get to know some of you in the future

--Dazrae
Australia

crisps

Senior Member (discounted rates)
Welcome to the forum dazrae!!
you sound like a busy boy!
Lovely to have you with us,
where abouts on the gold coast are you from?
was floating around down there last year myself...
hehe

Liz :happy:

Dazrae

Junior Members
hey there!!

actually from the Coolangatta reigon, around 20mins south of the Gold Coast, right on the border. Confusing to some when I say coolangatta so yea, use gold coast at a guide

Thx for the welcome, what were you visiting here for *apart from being juust a really nice area*
--Dazrae

damion

Pound Shop Alex Petridis
i know you

sort of

well, oztrance anyway

we spell "teh" as "the" over here but otherwise its mostly the same

Dazrae

Junior Members
evening miseu damion, I know you too *again sortof*, did however stay at the imfamous darook towers once

*dips headband* - dont wear a hat :ilol:

-Dazrae

damion

Pound Shop Alex Petridis
ahhh darook towers... warmly i remember sleeping on the back porch after being locked out.... being caught inflagrante by visiting policemen at the front door..... being sick in the toilet.... and the best shower in the southern hemisphere :p

crisps

Dazrae said:
hey there!!

actually from the Coolangatta reigon, around 20mins south of the Gold Coast, right on the border. Confusing to some when I say coolangatta so yea, use gold coast at a guide

Thx for the welcome, what were you visiting here for *apart from being juust a really nice area*
--Dazrae

ooh i'm not very familiar with the coolangatta area...
where is that near to ?

I went out to oz for hmm a few reasons.
1. to see the country... altho i want to go back as there is still more i wana see...
2. to go and see some of my crazy family members...
3. and also it was a good excuse to get away from the UK for abit :iwink:

i've got a fair bit of family over there....
i'm planning on going back at some point!
not sure when though...

so tell me,
whats the psy scene like where you stay?
and the parties?
I didnt manage to get to any psy parties
when i was out there...
partly because i didnt really know
where to look....
i shall make sure i check more
stuff out when i next visit :iyes:

xx

Dazrae

Junior Members
where I live is EXACTLY on the border between NSW and QLD (check a map if you can find one somewhere), find the border, find the ocean and stop, thats coolangatta hehe

Northern NSW (30mins south-ish) is possibly the psy capital of Australia, around 4-5 large parties most weekends, especially around summer. Best to chek Oztrance and send off some PM's to myself or someone witha few posts who will be able to help with directions etc, most arent given out publically for obvious reasons

Hehe, aaahh darook, i vaguely remember dancing on the kitchen table with Bekky to Nimda on the decks having tequilah shot contests or something, who knows LOL

-Dazrae

heva

mischief-maker.....
another oztrancer! hey dazrae, welcome :Smile3:

crisps

i jumped on oztrance dazrae... hehe....
very interesting!!!

I've checked a map too.... looks like a lovely location where you stay
i bet the summer is nice there... ! ! !

will be in touch, hehe xx

Jon Kenobi

So uncivilised
welcome to the forum m8y....hope you find it a worthwhile place to visit :Smile3:

Dazrae

Junior Members
heya Dr. Kenobi amd friends, thx muchly for the welcome

crisps: - oh yea, wicked place to live. Wake up, go to beack for a surf, off to write music all day *music student*, then come home, sit the studio with all the doors n windows wide open and tinker til mindnight hehe

lifes tough :>
--Dazrae