Decor - Starting Up

LittleWing

Forum Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was just wondering if anyone could throw any tips at me as to how to get started promoting decor and getting it around and aboutt :irolleyes

Me and my friend are doing A Level Art and would love to make some installations and backdrops etc for our next project - the theme being habitation.

So yep.. any tips would be much appreciated,:iredface:

felix

Neuroplasmic
Reaction score
me and some mates are in the same situation at the moment, my advice is go to as many parties as physically possible, sketch as many ideas down as you can, and then do some investigation into materials e.t.c, ask around, there's lots of people on here who make decor, who can ofer a hand

shove up some pictures of any finished stuff, would be interested to see your stuff :Smile3:

Cymatix

Inspriation, information
Reaction score
Having room to create and store decor can be a problem,so i sugest a garage or warehouse.
Mindzai/Curcuit tree and Bad by Desighn have just got a garage to store everything togeather and create decor,
So im looking forward to a summer of creative experiments.:sun:

sprite666

Junior Members
Reaction score
Cymatix said:
Having room to create and store decor can be a problem,so i sugest a garage or warehouse.
Mindzai/Curcuit tree and Bad by Desighn have just got a garage to store everything togeather and create decor,
So im looking forward to a summer of creative experiments.:sun:

Yey, Christy I am so looking forward to spending weekends out @ steves studio space hes gonna organise for us - getting all creative & stuff.

Also being in a space where there is insiration all around, rather than confined to my bedroom where space, time and the materials I can use are limited.