Deja Vu Records

jonah

Junior Members
Reaction score
Just been on the Deja Vu website and found out that the label plans to release 7 new CD's on July 25, these are the DARKPSY, DOMINATOR, PIZZ DOZZ and TERMINATOR albums plus 3 various artist compilations and all are expected to be dancefloor killers. I'll certainly be buying the whole lot :Smile3:

demos were on the site about 2 weeks ago but they have been taken off for the time being, i did hear demos of most of the tracks and they are awesome, dark, twisted, banging, just how i like it :Grin:

Dominator stuff sounds really good, I was lucky enough to hear the album a few months back, will definitely be buying these :Wink3:

:sob: I love that genre but it isn't on vinyls #@$#@#/% :mad:

What happend to the PSYARTIST why don't work on vinyls too ?

angry2.gif

VEDA said:
:sob: I love that genre but it isn't on vinyls #@$#@#/% :mad:

What happend to the PSYARTIST why don't work on vinyls too ?

angry2.gif

well it is the 21st century...those cd things are quite popular these days :Smile3:

I had to stop spinning vinyl because I couldn't get alot of stuff I was after.

according to the deja vu website, every forthcoming release on the site is being released on Monday. Let's hope that this is true because i've been waiting for these beasties for god knows how long.

hehehe at last, 8 new CD's available now. Only available from the deja vu website at moment but shouldn't be long before psyshop, wirikuta, chaos get them :Smile3:

Cheers for the news Jonah, any idea what ordering from their website is like????

Last weekend some one played new Deja Vu releases here in Saint-Petersburg, Russia at the free party - absolute killer.

Full Lotus said:
Cheers for the news Jonah, any idea what ordering from their website is like????

I don't know what ordering is like from their website but i might give it a go.

I requested an order for all 8 cd's last wednesday but at moment still awaiting an email from them.

jonah said:
I requested an order for all 8 cd's last wednesday but at moment still awaiting an email from them.
Same here, tried yesterday, still waiting, but then there is a festival on this weekend in Germany...

Deja Vu records website is accepting credit cards from today, have just ordered all 8 new cd's, been processed and now on their way to me, hopefully early next week i should get them. It feels like xmas has come early :Grin: :speaker:

Thanks for the info again, ordered and paid via paypal. :Grin:

Back