Delic Dave

Delic Dave

Junior Members
Reaction score
Hi all !!

Well as you might have guessed, I'm Delic Dave, formally known as Dave the rave.
Been raving since 1991, when I used to work at the State night club in Liverpool city centre til it closed in 1996, I did the lighting there, Lasers, strobes, neon, pin spots etc...

I loved my job, it was to the beat of mainly piano house, ( much later to become Scouse house ), then I went onto hard house and Techno, then two years ago I found Psy Trance, which is all I listen to now.

I have a very loud and expensive stereo system, and I live in a detached house, and have wicked partys once or twice a month.

Have had a look round this forum, and you guys seem very friendly, which usually goes with Psy tance.

Hope to interact with you all soon,
keep smiling doods.

DD :cool:

Hello there :Smile3: welcome to the friendliest forum in the galaxy :party2:

Hi Dave & :welcome: to the forum...don't be a stranger :Wink3:

Hey hey Dave :Grin:

Welcome to Psy-Forum :sun:

I've not been here long, but so far everyone has been lovley :wub:

See you at Alien for some :wizard1: :punk: :partysmi: :punk: :wizard1:

Love & Hugs
Choo x(",)x

hello hello to choo
pull up a bean bag, make yourself at home......and get out them lasers you were talkin bout :Grin:

Hey Choo,

Yep will be at Res on saturday.

tanks for all yer replies, will be avin a banging weekend, and hope yooo wil be to.

top psy tance night will be on in Liverpool, and I will be there with me little lasers.

:lol1:

Lasers..... :blink: .....

Sorry JoonCoi, i'm confused...!?

Hiys Dave!

I had a wicked night at Alien... hope you did too! Ended up at a party where some one had stolen an Alien hangy and had it up in their living room! Shockin' hey?!! So we took it back :Grin:

Are you going to the Fort?

Love & Hugs
Choo x(",)x

Helooo Choooo

Yer I had a top time at Res on Sat night.

I played some blindin Psy trance back at me party, my front and back rooms are all one, and I had both rooms of people dancin their socks off.

Think the last person to leave was 7.30 pm yes pm a bit later than usual but I was off work today and she was into her psy trance almost as much as me so I didnt mind.

YES I will be at UV on saturday, in fact I do the lights there now, so I wont be able to miss one now, thank god.. I take it your going ??

PM me with the picutre thing !!!

talk soon

namaste m8, happy typing :bananada: :bananada: :bananada: :bananada: :bananada: :bananada:

Aw Dave, sounds like a wicked party!!

Where I went to they were playing Scouse House, Happy Hardcore and even some Maralyn Manson :o .... we did'nt stay to long and went an chilled out some where else....

I'll know for next time tho! I'll deffo come to yours, hehe :speaker:

Will definatley be at U.V. Tis their birthday too, so party on :Grin:

Choo x(",)x

Hello to you Lilo..

Hi Choo

Hope Greg is feeling better for this Sat, as it would be good to go back to his for a dance after UV.

Plus would give me a rest from being hostess with the mostess, as some of my regulars call me !!

x

Back