Chill Out Delightful Imperfections Vol 16 - The Ambient Yoga Edition Part II (Ceremonial Sounds)

Reaction score
Hey folks,

Looking for some gentle sounds to fall asleep to? Perhaps a consciously carved, immersive sound journey for your yoga practice or ceremony? Maybe your just whacked after a long day & need to recharge / recalibrate!

Whatever your intention, these dreamtime sounds should help a little...simply stop, breath & allow the music to weave its magic

A big thank you to all these artists for their super nourishing sounds! Please take a moment to check out their other work if you like what you hear :Smile3:

1. Pitch Black - Did You Get the Message
2. Sinepearl - Phenomena
3. Antonio Testa - Lumumba
4. Beatfarmer - Droplets (ocean mix)
5. Deya Dova - Transmission from the Bird Tribe
6. Liquid Bloom - Roots of the Earth (Shanti & Wei-Chi Field Ambient remix)
7. Sync 24 - Walk On Spheres
8. Astropilot - Wingzz 2004
9. The Bhaktas - Om Mani Padme Hum (feat. Kelsang Chukie Tethong)
10. Dear Gravity - Voyager (Salt Of The Sound remix)
11. Eskostatic - Spring Harbour
12. Wolf Tech - Lost In A Dream
13. Carbon Based Lifeforms - Metrosat 4 (Remastered)
14. Shaman's Dream & Bluetech - Calling Spirits
15. Kaya Project ft. Pooja Tiwari - Souls Entwined (The Ambient Drift Mix)

Infinite Blessings & thank you for listening!

When I do yoga I love such songs. It calms me down a lot and makes me relax every part of my body. In general, since I do yoga I have noticed enormous changes in my life and my general condition is very different, which makes me very happy. At first, I didn't do everything right and I didn't see the effect. After that, a friend suggested me to try to take a yoga teacher from https://yogapractice.com/yoga/yoga-teacher-trainings-in-costa-rica and He helped and trained me at every step, and now I know for myself how to do everything perfectly.

Last edited:
Back