Demos wanted for Genki Music (Australia)

damion

Pound Shop Alex Petridis
Reaction score
what in tintern abbey are you talking about?
Peeps,

Genki Music is a new label :-
The music policy, because you have to have one, was decided by throwing scrabble tiles into mud and seeing which letters stuck themselves in vertically. The music promises to be inventive, funky, interesting, electronic, challenging, cat, perineum and "xthgteed".

We're currently looking for more tracks for the first compilation due late 2006, got about four so far and it's being pitched as an electro / slut funk/ clit trance release and has nothing to do with psytrance (other than a couple of psy artists making non-psy music.... praise Serge). It will be fucking brilliant.

There's a couple of demo's you can check out at www.genkimusic.com to see more or less what we're about (you need to register to get the full versions - registration is free and without bullshit).

Questions, comments, death threats can be addressed to damion@genkimusic.com

ps i asked colin where to put this thread he said here

floatyhippyflower

Free spirit, lost soul.
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
I really the site. Very funny. And nicely presented.

Will check out samples tommorow when I'm not so tired and can appreciate them - or not as the case may be - properly. I'm rather interested to know what constitutes clit trance! :ilol:

Best of luck with it all anyway. XX

M

makdaddy

..Hmmmm damion, you dont seem to blend too well with the other DJ's..GET YERSELF A KUNG-FU SUIT !!

slieker.jpg

lol.. i bet he does Karate dancing :lol: hiiiiiiiiii-ya !

M

makdaddy

Theres no way he would have arrested yo if you had a kung-fu suit and a bandana!

sooo..whats the story then ?

lurk

Stunning Cunt
Reaction score
He was caught trying to put australian strength deep heat in Skazi's underpants. How he actually managed to obtain Skazi's pants has yet to be exactly ascertained, but rumours are circulating that the skid-marked item was procured by a team of highly trained gerbils.

More on this story when I have it.