Top 10 Detox (Exposure Productions) Top Ten for November 2005

DETOX

Junior Members
Reaction score
01.Electric Universe-Athina (Exposure Productions Unreleased)
02.Protoculture-Circadians (Nano Records Unreleased)
03.Youth versus Abakus-Narcotic Resistance (Dragonfly Records)
04.Beckers-Switch (Dino Psaras Remix) (TIP World Unreleased)
05.Allaby-Cloud 9 (The Electric Ant Remix) (Nano Records Unreleased)
06.Juno Reactor-Masters Of The Universe (Wizzy Noise Remix) (Unreleased)
07.Dino Psaras-White Lights (Exposure Productions Unreleased)
08.Allaby-Imaginarium (Alchemy Records Unreleased)
09.Sub6-On The Ground (Chakra Remix) (Hommega Productions Unreleased)
10.Protoculture-Supernova (Alchemy Records Unreleased)

Geoff3

Direct DJ
Reaction score
hehehe nice tops dude...

Youth vs Abakus is defo the best on the Youth CD for me!

Looks as if Grey Area is featuring quite heavily in your top ten... looks like a great compilation
What with Grey Area, New Liquiid Solid Compilation, Nano Streamline, Neo:caine, Wild Life 3 Alchemy, Elegraffiti Solstice, TIP World Future Sound Masters, and the Bamboo Forest CD finally getting a release looks as if we are getting spoilt for good quality music at the moment :Wink3:

Good work on your part Detox!

Geoff3

Direct DJ
Reaction score
Yeah I know what you mean Lurk!!

I have bought some CDs to fill the time, but this is the stack I have been waiting for! :Wink3:

Record Label Psychology Summary:

"Party hard round the world @ Festivals all summer long, catch some rays, drink some beer.... Realise you better get back home and earn some cash... Ask all the artists to stop playing out get back in the studio and write some damn corking trax... wait for a bit... get some wicked artwork done, get the lawyers in for some paperwork... wait for a bit longer... bang there you go 2 months down the line bang the release out... just in time for umm November yay"

i rekon they are all on the same schedule!

lurk

Stunning Cunt
Reaction score
close, but i reckon it's more like this if yer a lable manager/a & r guy.

"chain the artistes to their mixing desk over the winter, have eastern european dominatrixes (dominatrii?) stand over them in PVC gimpsuits cracking whips to make them work faster. gather in all new tracks and feck off to all the festies with them, spreading the joy and caining vast quantities of recreational pharmeceuticals. forget name, gender and nationality. spend 2 months de-fugging brain. look at bank balance. remember CDs have to released. spend 2 months pimping oneself out in amsterdam, hamburg & vladivostok to raise money to release CD. get checked out at VD clinic. release CD."

by my reckoning they'll all be out just after Xmas

:Wink3:

Geoff3

Direct DJ
Reaction score
lurk said:
close, but i reckon it's more like this if yer a lable manager/a & r guy.

"chain the artistes to their mixing desk over the winter, have eastern european dominatrixes (dominatrii?) stand over them in PVC gimpsuits cracking whips to make them work faster. gather in all new tracks and feck off to all the festies with them, spreading the joy and caining vast quantities of recreational pharmeceuticals. forget name, gender and nationality. spend 2 months de-fugging brain. look at bank balance. remember CDs have to released. spend 2 months pimping oneself out in amsterdam, hamburg & vladivostok to raise money to release CD. get checked out at VD clinic. release CD."

by my reckoning they'll all be out just after Xmas

:Wink3:

yep that is probably far more accurate!! :Wink3:

CDs are like buses wait for months then they all come along at once!!....

DETOX

Junior Members
Reaction score
Geoff trust me mate labels dont work like that at all,at least serious labels who pay attention on what they release and dont just release a cd to make profit out of it.

Running a label is a very difficult task with many aspects and many suprises most of them unpleasant ones :Smile3:

Geoff3

Direct DJ
Reaction score
DETOX said:
Geoff trust me mate labels dont work like that at all,at least serious labels who pay attention on what they release and dont just release a cd to make profit out of it.

Running a label is a very difficult task with many aspects and many suprises most of them unpleasant ones :Smile3:

I Wasn't really being serious!

I know that Exposure CDs are always excellent quality.... Digital Performers is an outstanding compilation, which you can tell was put together around quality music, and not just a desire to cash in!

Grey Area and Neo:caine are two CDs I am very much looking forward to, and I'm sure the quality will be there once again....

I doubt running a record label is that easy, but hey it can't be that bad either being involved in a business, where you also love the music??? as I suspect you do (from listening to the stuff you have compiled)

I was really just commenting on the fact that, a sudden influx of what appears to be "good quality" material is being released, as the summer festival season dies away... Recent months have been a bit lacking in really good quality CDs! and hopefully that is about to change.

mad ron

Reaction score
Nice shiznit Detox
Imaginarium is creating quite a storm. Can't wait to hear it.

Love what I heard of the electric ant cloud 9 mix but I didn't realise it was finished. Look forward to hearing it in Leeds.

Top tunage all round except for the switch remix which I think is criminal.

p.l.u.r.*

*(please see conditions overleaf)