1. Iso Fest 4 is LIVE now. Come join us in the shoutbox.

Click here.

Dismiss Notice

Diablo Fun

PsyDragon Sep 3, 2004

1. PsyDragon

PsyDragon Junior Members

Threads:
    Down the 6th alley to your left, past the bins, up
    Anyone spin diablos out there? I managed to aquire one recently, and am having loads of fun trying to sky it as high as poss and catch it (the moment it freezes up there before falling down to earth is pure gold, and I can't get enough :Grin: ) I've managed to reach 20-30 feet (really), but I'd like to learn some techy low level stuff, but I don't know where to start really, so if anyone has any tips or can suggest good starting tricks that can lead to other stuff, then that would be much appreciated. :Wink3:

2. Protomoto

Protomoto Member

Threads:
    I do a bit of diabolo but not much. Hopefully this forum will be about members sharing tricks rather than websites, but here's a good website:

http://www.diabolotricks.com/

HTH :Smile3:

3. PsyDragon

PsyDragon Junior Members

Threads:
    That websites pretty good, tho the animations confuse me somewhat, and a lot of it looks quite advanced. Someone was showing me suicides the other day (the one where you spin one of the sticks around the diablo). Can anyone do these? if so do you have any tips for catching the stick as i am getting incresingly frustrated getting my fingers wound up. (mellow, mellow). maybe I should just chill :?

4. martin_e

martin_e Pantheistic Cyberneticist

Threads:
    Don't try and "catch" the stick, work out where it'll spin to in front of you and just leave your hand there. If anything drop your hand slightly down and away as the stick approaches to stop it bouncing back out again...

After some practice it's not actually that hard... good luck!

5. PsyDragon

PsyDragon Junior Members

Threads:

:lol: HaHAA just managed a few lovely ones this evening......plenty thanks my friend.... :Wink3: :bananada: :bananada:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice