Die Hippy Die!

trancetheory

♥♪♫
Reaction score
A fantastic episode of South Park!

Also carries an important message i think, one joke in particular stuck with me...

Setting, hippies have descended on south parth with the intention of having a mega-hippy-music-jam-fest to change the world, Cartman deciedes its time to kill them all coz he hates them (along with everything else he hates lol) and the plan is to disperse the hoards of hippies by hijacking the sound system and blasting out Slayer (novel idea lol)

Random Hippy (discussing how they could turn the jam-fest into a new-world: Yeah man, and we can have like, one dood to make the bread, and like one dood to fix shoes and like one dood can...

Kyle: What? you mean like a town?

Although i agree that our world has many things we need to change, how often do you stop and think about the things we have to be proud of in this world? Health Care, Public Services, Sanitation, Luxries...etc

We slag off the western world frequently for its bad qualities, but i think we need to appriciate more the good ones, because we would really miss them if they went away

The western world isnt about to vanish, and i dont believe it should, we have progressed emensly, dispite our problems, and i think its about time we stopped taking it for granted

brilliant episode... a friend of mine Hugo (Hugoblin) did a mix of some of those samples... where Cartman turns up to peoples houses, dutily keeping the neighborhood folk that hippies have been spotted in South Park, doing little checks in peoples houses to make sure no drumming circles may have started secretly... hehe, great episode...

To be honest, given that Matt Stone and Trey Parker don't really care about the distribution of South Park encodes, I wouldn't bother too much about pursuing a liscense if I were you.

To be honest, given that Matt Stone and Trey Parker don't really care about the distribution of South Park encodes, I wouldn't bother too much about pursuing a liscense if I were you.

ditto, they've said they don't mind people downloading their episodes over the internet, so i doubt they'll mind you showing one at a free party.
just be careful to use a tv rip if possible, and not a dvd, avoids all the messy issues of dealing with a license from the dvd manufacturer/distributer.

miszt said:
A fantastic episode of South Park!

Also carries an important message i think, one joke in particular stuck with me...

Although i agree that our world has many things we need to change, how often do you stop and think about the things we have to be proud of in this world? Health Care, Public Services, Sanitation, Luxries...etc

We slag off the western world frequently for its bad qualities, but i think we need to appriciate more the good ones, because we would really miss them if they went away

The western world isnt about to vanish, and i dont believe it should, we have progressed emensly, dispite our problems, and i think its about time we stopped taking it for granted

downloaded this by random the oter day, hehe made me laugh lots so it did, something to think about as well next time were at a festival-- :wow: its got a 150k rig, thats a lot of juice were using up in connecting with nature :iyes:

i've got loadsa slayer. they rock!!

Thanks Felix, I shall watch this tonight.

Back