Digital Desk w/PCI ADAT Card

makdaddy Mar 4, 2004

1. makdaddy

makdaddy Guest

Yamaha 01V + MY8AT Adat expansion board + KORG12/12 I/O Pci card.

16 channel automated desk with Dynamics & Effects on every channel

MY8AT Adat board gives an extra 8 input/output channels bringing the 01V up to 24 channels

Boxed with manuals & disks. & i will chuck in a FREE Korg 12/12 I/O PCI Card - This card features 12 in 12 out full duplex via 8 x adat I/O, 1 x stereo analog I/O & 1 x stereo SPdif I/O.

Totally mint condition guys, lovingly cared for in a non-smoking home studio environment.

now only. £500.00 :Grin:

2. jamez_23

jamez_23 Blah

Threads:
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (IMAK @ Mar 4 2004, 11:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Totally mint condition guys [/quote:b93b0aa223]
    You say rice ....

.... and I'll say pea ......

...come everybody sing along with me ....... :lol1:

Seriously though - full digital recording solution for £650 ... TOTALLY MINT condition guys .....

... if anyone is interested they can come and have a look / have a go if required .

:punk:

23'

3. Abstraction

Abstraction happy juice

Threads:
    is that the same desk that chris coles has got? what are you upgrading to?

4. makdaddy

makdaddy Guest

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Double_Helix @ Mar 15 2004, 06:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> is that the same desk that chris coles has got? what are you upgrading to? [/quote:13bae76531]
    Is that Chris from down farnham way? if so then yes! :Grin: and i am looking to upgrade to a Mackie 24/4 VLZ Pro - ive just recently upgraded my soundcard to a M-audio Delta 10/10, so now i find that the signals are going through some unneccesary conversions. eg. from pc thru Delta (1 D/A conversion) then into the 01V (1 A/D conversion) then back out of the 01V (another D/A conversion) :blink: ...Phew!, when all i really need is the 1st D/A conversion straight into an analog desk.

5. makdaddy

makdaddy Guest

I have just edited the original post & dropped the price! it was a bargain then but now its a steal! :Wink3:

imak x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice