11. Pragma

Mayhew

Socrates... 40 fags a day
Reaction score
Ive been having my mind fragmented by this album the last day or so :Smile3:

Geoff3

Direct DJ
Reaction score
Do you need help defragmenting it dude, I think it is in the disk tools section under "defragmentation", better run error checking as well!! :Wink3:

Mayhew

Reaction score
geoffwiffen said:
Do you need help defragmenting it dude, I think it is in the disk tools section under "defragmentation", better run error checking as well!! :Wink3:

Done error check .....found 715 errors and my mind is back together now :Smile3:

Jon Kenobi

So uncivilised
Reaction score
gotta say I was a bit dissapointed with this.......it sounds like an imitation of Space Tribes new album and a bad one at that

Mayhew

Reaction score
Jon Kenobi said:
gotta say I was a bit dissapointed with this.......it sounds like an imitation of Space Tribes new album and a bad one at that

I cant hear that myself........To me it sounds nothing like the new Space Tribe album.

Jon Kenobi

So uncivilised
Reaction score
I did say an imitation......they never quite identical I agree but their is defo the ausie ST bassline influence on most of the tracks and the rest of the mids and tops are perhaps just a little deeper in their approach........I dunno just not that into my deeper acidic stuff at the moment so maybe thats why I was dissapointed