Dj Chris Planets top 10 (Fragile Planet Records)

dj chris planet Aug 8, 2004

1. dj chris planet

dj chris planet Fragile Planet

Threads:
    Here is my top 10, a lot of you will not know the tracks, but i promise you all, they are seriously rocking.

1 Shift-Cipher jabawokkee, this is one absolutely full on banging track and will be on my new comp(Fragile Planet Records unrl).

2 Scorb-Tundra, Ady has excelled himself with this track it is truely epic(Fragile Planet Records unrl).

3 NRS-Bison, A great track from paul that will keep any dance floor rocking(Fragile Planet Records unrl).

4 Psychoactive VS The Monkee-Spanking the Monkey, Great tune from down under has a full rounded bassline similar to 145BPM, Great stuff(Fragile Planet Records unrl).

5 Mr Peculiar-Wasted, Typical Mr P, great production and fantastic arrangement, that just keeps pounding away (unrl).

6 R.A.M-Coming Back, Full on night time twister, watch for the new album coming soon on Nexus Media.

7 I.O.S-A New Beginning, Another stormer from downunder that just keeps building into a mind melting melody (unrl).

8 N.R.S-Meslobyte Box, Wow what a tune this will be on the new N.R.S album and will kick up a storm, definatley one to watch out for(unrl).

9 Scorb-Lets go Raving, Another blinding track from ady that really kicks in at the end with some great synth sounds(unrl)

10 Shift-Xtrasensory rmx, I had to put this in as it is one rocking tune(Penguin Rebelion,Nexus media)

Love and Light

Let us take you on a journey, that will take you from are small world stage and orbit you beyond our fragile planet......

2. The Mystic

The Mystic Junior Members

Threads:
    Great top chris i must agree that the xtrasensory rmx is one blinding track that kicks up the dust and i guess the rest do to

3. ketuhrec

ketuhrec Junior Members

Threads:
    . . very nice indeed!
    it will be good to cya at the boooooom! :wizard1:

4. Full Lotus

Full Lotus Hob Nob King Staff Member

Threads:
    Looks very interesting :Smile3: :sun: :peace:

5. lurk

lurk Stunning Cunt

Threads:
    nice top, chris! loved the compilation so am really looking forward to the next one :Smile3:

erm, apparently i look like your brother! (just to be really random :Wink3:)

6. Jon Kenobi

Jon Kenobi So uncivilised

Threads:
    Hoping to here some of this at Stereo Chemistry on 10th Sept Chris, cant wait! Will be over to see you soon m8y :Grin:

7. damion

damion Pound Shop Alex Petridis

Threads:
    what in tintern abbey are you talking about?
    not massively tom -- steve barr looks a bit like jay leno.
    sort of.

8. andrew

andrew open your mind

Threads:
    my brother looks a lot like junya - weird, coz i have brown hair...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice