Top 10 Dj Chris Planets top 10 (Fragile Planet Records)

dj chris planet

Fragile Planet
Reaction score
Here is my top 10, a lot of you will not know the tracks, but i promise you all, they are seriously rocking.

1 Shift-Cipher jabawokkee, this is one absolutely full on banging track and will be on my new comp(Fragile Planet Records unrl).

2 Scorb-Tundra, Ady has excelled himself with this track it is truely epic(Fragile Planet Records unrl).

3 NRS-Bison, A great track from paul that will keep any dance floor rocking(Fragile Planet Records unrl).

4 Psychoactive VS The Monkee-Spanking the Monkey, Great tune from down under has a full rounded bassline similar to 145BPM, Great stuff(Fragile Planet Records unrl).

5 Mr Peculiar-Wasted, Typical Mr P, great production and fantastic arrangement, that just keeps pounding away (unrl).

6 R.A.M-Coming Back, Full on night time twister, watch for the new album coming soon on Nexus Media.

7 I.O.S-A New Beginning, Another stormer from downunder that just keeps building into a mind melting melody (unrl).

8 N.R.S-Meslobyte Box, Wow what a tune this will be on the new N.R.S album and will kick up a storm, definatley one to watch out for(unrl).

9 Scorb-Lets go Raving, Another blinding track from ady that really kicks in at the end with some great synth sounds(unrl)

10 Shift-Xtrasensory rmx, I had to put this in as it is one rocking tune(Penguin Rebelion,Nexus media)

Love and Light

Let us take you on a journey, that will take you from are small world stage and orbit you beyond our fragile planet......

Great top chris i must agree that the xtrasensory rmx is one blinding track that kicks up the dust and i guess the rest do to

Looks very interesting :Smile3: :sun: :peace:

nice top, chris! loved the compilation so am really looking forward to the next one :Smile3:

erm, apparently i look like your brother! (just to be really random :Wink3:)

Hoping to here some of this at Stereo Chemistry on 10th Sept Chris, cant wait! Will be over to see you soon m8y :Grin:

lurk said:
erm, apparently i look like your brother! (just to be really random :Wink3:)
not massively tom -- steve barr looks a bit like jay leno.
sort of.

Back