DJ from Germany/Austria

PinkPanther

Junior Members
Reaction score
hello people!

i am dj pinkpanther from berlin/germany but living in vienna/austria. i got the link to this forum from my friend dj akindo. i asked him for possibillities to play in uk. i would love to play on international partys all over the world. i love the music and to make the people dancing, send them on a journey and give them something from me. i hope to find organizers here who are interested in my work. i play deep psy trance like silicon sound, protoculture, cosma, d-tek, hujaboy, quadra, eskimo, commercial hippies, lemurians and dark psy like chromatone, khopat, absolum, suria, artifakt, nexus. but also full on, melodic full on and morning trance. i also do monthly sets for digitally imported radio which is based in new york -> www.di.fm

i have my own label and dj pool, final fantasy productions. on our website www.finalfantasy-productions.com you find our profiles with infos, playing histories and lots of mixes to download. so would be nice if you check it out.

if you have any questions, just contact me

love & light

pinkpanther :ismile:

welcome to the forum mr pink panther
lovely to have you join us :Grin:

Well, by the way, very good tracks, I listened to your new track recently. I often watch your stories on Instagram, too. Recently, they lit up well at a party. By the way, do you write music yourself? What inspires you when writing tracks?

hello people!

i am dj pinkpanther from berlin/germany but living in vienna/austria. i got the link to this forum from my friend dj akindo. i asked him for possibillities to play in uk. i would love to play on international partys all over the world. i love the music and to make the people dancing, send them on a journey and give them something from me. i hope to find organizers here who are interested in my work. i play deep psy trance like silicon sound, protoculture, cosma, d-tek, hujaboy, quadra, eskimo, commercial hippies, lemurians and dark psy like chromatone, khopat, absolum, suria, artifakt, nexus. but also full on, melodic full on and morning trance. i also do monthly sets for digitally imported radio which is based in new york -> www.di.fm

i have my own label and dj pool, final fantasy productions. on our website www.finalfantasy-productions.com you find our profiles with infos, playing histories and lots of mixes to download. so would be nice if you check it out.

if you have any questions, just contact me

love & light

pinkpanther :ismile:
Welcome to the forum.

Note: Link not working anymore.

Back