DJ gear links

onestone

Reaction score
Great. I'll add it to the list but you'll find that for Numarks, djempire is much cheaper.

Marc

Scratchadelica
Reaction score
www.sisoundandlight.co.uk

Where I work part time :Smile3: Online shopping stuff is in the pipeline but call up and we'll happily match anywhere for price and supply everything from usual dj kit to club sound/light and music gear. Also can repair pretty much anything including pa's and dj kit [technics, allen+heath, pioneer etc etc ... ]

</plug> :Wink3:

peace,
marc

SketchySteve

No Social Conscience
Reaction score
http://www.acidaudio.co.uk/ - These guys are doing cdj 1000's for the same price as saphires (decks.co.uk). Thanks for the list one stone I reckon i'll be playng al of these buggers of against each other to see just how cheap I can get my CDJ 1000's :Smile3:

I got too fustrated trying to decide between the 800's and 200's and have now just thought fuck it, dont think it will be a purchase i'll regret making.

My hassle now will be finding insurence for them, I know that no one will offer cover against the CJA but would be nice to find a policy that would cover for theft and accidental damage outside the home. I know enderslie did some good musical instrument insurence a few years back....

onestone

Reaction score
My household insurance is with AXA. My son who is about to go travelling i his van together with his laptop and music paraphernalia has asked me to raise my insurance to include travel. I phoned them up and for an extra £20 or so, his stuff will also be covered in the EU.

If you want to try them, 0870 2423222

SketchySteve

No Social Conscience
Reaction score
After some looking around I found some insurence for £37 at www.allianzcornhillmusicalinsurance.co.uk. Everywhere else seemed to want to include personal liability of at least a million which really shot the price up. The cover is for £1400 of kit, accidental damage, theft and theft from an unattended vehicle so it covers you for everything other than the old bil taking it :Smile3:

I cant really afford the decks but then I can even less afford to get them nicked or broken once i've got em!

TranceVisuals

Banned
Reaction score
Cewl, I am going to buy some Numark DVD decks to learn to mix DVD's on!
With my fiancee's money!
Hahahahahahahaahhaha. It's great!