DJ Horizon

GREGGO

Junior Members
Reaction score
I was introduced to the scene in 98, and started producing music on Rebirth/Reason. In 99 I made my first psychedelic party at the Stratford Rex called "Charmed." I later started studying electronic music production at SAE to master the use of Logic Audio. In 2004 I started Mixing full on psychedelic on cd's and my psychedelic party organization "EVENT HORIZON" was born. Event Horizon concept is to bring the newest/freshest live acts/dj's in the London psychedelic trance scene. I have done various size parties ranging from 70 - 800. Finally in 2005 I’m working for a new label named Mahogany Records based in France/Portugal and playing various parties in Europe and London. You can contact me via msn or hotmail on greghall420@hotmail.com or call on 07957752566.

Zaven

Time to prime..
Reaction score
I got your number Mister....

:smokingr:

Full Lotus

Hob Nob King
Staff member
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Any chance of a gig???

GREGGO

Junior Members
Reaction score
for sure lotus... pm u when i have a slot free, ur more dark psy style right?

Full Lotus

Hob Nob King
Staff member
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Cheers Greggo, I'll play whatever you want mate, but night time is my favourite :Smile3:

GREGGO

Junior Members
Reaction score
allways, good to have some night mixers!! ur p_mac bud right? i think we met before at first tribal shamanix!

Full Lotus

Hob Nob King
Staff member
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Aah yes, now I remember, yes you're quite right :Wink3: Good to meet you again :Smile3: