DJ Marcello V.O.R (2hi / Neurobiotic Rec. ) Winter Tops!!

V.O.R Nov 24, 2004

1. V.O.R

V.O.R As seen on TV!

Threads:
    Here are some of my favorites lately... hope you guys enjoy as much as I do!!

See you on the dancefloor!

01- Vibra - Level Up (Unr.) [amazing morning tune from Dan... dancefloor filler! Vibra's new stuff is just getting better and better and better... wow wow wow]
    02- 2hi - Bad Ass (Proton Rec. Unr.) [from Proton Records Debut compilation coming out really soon!! good luck Bishop and Proton Crew!]
    03- Joti Sidhu - Signals (rmx) (Neurobiotic Unr.) [from Joti's upcoming album Punktuator, out in december, blasting tune... just love this style]
    04- X-Noise vs Intelabeam - Something New (Neurobiotic Unr.) [From our upcoming Neurology compilation compiled by the boss himself hehehe... good job guys! Love the voice samples!]
    05- 2hi - Chemical Systems (Unr.) [Tech-trance feeling on this industrial dirty bombastic track... can you handle it?]
    06- Spectrum - Respectrum (Unr.) [Perplex joins Dede on this groovy funky killer tune... new Spectrum stuff is just awesome!]
    07- Vibra - Data Overdrive (Unr.) [Once again Dan, the Killer, proves why he's one of the most talented and avant gard producers around... can't stop playing it!! The crowd just go mad]
    08- Burning Style - My Name is You (rmx) (MP Rec. Unr.) [Wow, wow, wow... MP Rec. releases are always a big surprise, the upcoming compilation will be no different... smashing tune on a smashing compilation]
    09- Joti Sidhu - Situation (Neurobiotic Unr.) [Another bomb from Mr Sidhu... quite funky bassline with serious acid leads... booom]
    10- Panick - To Convert (Unr.) [groovy serious and blasting... Panick's one of my favorite acts form Israel now... no bullshit, just straight to the point!]

boooooooooooooooom

2. lurk

lurk Stunning Cunt

Threads:
    cool tops.... especially interested in the Panick, one of my fav releases from last year, anyone know when he's gonna release something next?

3. V.O.R

V.O.R As seen on TV!

Threads:
    hopefully soon mate, like early-mid 2005, if I'm not mistaken :smoke:

4. psychedelVic

psychedelVic (~'~)

Threads:
    Whoa :?

Nice collaboration with Vibra there marchello :Smile3: heard some of the samples yesterday. This selection looks spot on, we're in for a real treat. Keep up the good work

:silly:

5. V.O.R

V.O.R As seen on TV!

Threads:
    ah nice that you enjoyed mate! :partysmi:

booom

marcello :hehe:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice