dj sequenci track the ten year journey!!

hemlock

Junior Members
Reaction score
hi everyone out there!!how ru?new to site-northern music buff from uk-looking for anyone who can answer my mysteries-ive got a dj sequenci(i think hes called nick sequenci now)tape from london from 1995-96,its got a killer track in the mix(a chillout one)-it samples 2010 film(1984)roy schieder the actor says"theres something happening on europa","something wonderful"-it has a slow breakbeat in it,synths,sounds well produced and modern.
i thot is was 808 state at first,but no-searched all over,tried net,shops,djs etc-everyone luvs it but no one knows it????ive tried discogs site putting in europa and something wonderful etc-any help would be great!!get those muso brains working!!thanx -hemlock

im just a stupid burnette and cant answer your questions ..BUT ... i can however say :welcome: hope to see you around stomping away and chatting your hearts content in the forum ..... dont be shy we love it :wub:

i'm fine thank-you hem lock... and yourself?

hellloooo by the way.... :hihug:

coffee or tea? or neither?

Welcome hemlock, a good place to ask would be in the music section of the forum, there are loads or Anorack types here who may be able to answer yuor question..
ALSO, for your entertainment pop along to www.psystream.net and listen to live DJ's download choones and get a list of parties, also there is www.psypix.net where you can have a peep at the nutters who use this forum and the parties they go to.
Good luck in your search :clublase:

hello :Smile3:

Back