Top 10 DJ SHANE GOBI - ALCHEMY TOP OF THE NOT SO POPS

gobisun

Junior Members
Reaction score
Some of the latest tracks kicking around my case from the alchemy stables .... be kind & enjoy :drinking:

1. RINKADINK - Just for kicks (Alchemy Rec.)

2. POP STREAM - PC Software (Alchemy Rec.)

3. AQUATICA-Side off-Gataka rmx(Alchemy Rec.)

4 AMD - Dont look in there (Alchemy Rec.)

5. KRUNCH - Flower control (Alchemy Rec.)

6. POP STREAM - Rip Stringer (Alchemy Rec.)

7. DARK SOHO - Light in the Dark (Alchemy Rec.)

8. PIXEL - Smart Planet - Rinkadink RMX (Alchemy Rec.)

9. BROKEN TOY - What it is (Alchemy Rec.)

10. GROUNDZERO - Herbs Everyday (Alchemy Rec.)

:clubjump:

A-Ha!

Mr Gobi has graced us with his presence...

:wo^thy: :wo^thy:

A tasty looking insight into a promising release schedule..

Hey Raj, what do you think?

:grandad:

STOP THE PRESS!!

nice one for the tips shane :cool: will definitley look out for these tracks, they're bound to be right up my alley :Wink3:

:trippn: :sun: :wizard1: :trippn: :sun: :wizard1:

Pop Stream, ain't we lucky this guy is wicked, fresh, diverse, ever changing, lush sounds... good work on getting him on the rooster AlChEmY!! :Wink3: :Grin: :Wink3:

We're spolit for choice! Good times indeed! :Grin:

Nice one Shane :Smile3:

Hey

Thanks for all the positive feedback, and yes, the new Pop Stream tracks are really something special, Rip Stringer was the last track in my set at the boom festival, which is coming out on the new fairy tales comp, .... compiled by Simo, check it out :Wink3:

most of the track will be released over the coming months on 3 different alchemy releaes, so stay tuned

gobisun said:
Hey

Thanks for all the positive feedback, and yes, the new Pop Stream tracks are really something special, Rip Stringer was the last track in my set at the boom festival, which is coming out on the new fairy tales comp, .... compiled by Simo, check it out :Wink3:

most of the track will be released over the coming months on 3 different alchemy releaes, so stay tuned

looking forward to em.............

....keep up the stirling work :Smile3:

Back