DJ Taifun - Belgium

DJ Taifun

Junior Members
Reaction score
Hello everybody, I'm new to the forum. I'm a 25 yo dj from Belgium, spinning all kinds of psy (retro, full on, prog). I'm always up for a chat about dj'ing, parties, good music, and all others joys of life :Smile3: I hope to find some kindred souls on the forum, so talk to y'all soon.

DJ Taifun

Junior Members
Reaction score
Hmmmmm let's see, if this forum has everything I'm looking for... is there anyone here who can host a few of my mixes for a while? Is there any other part of the forum more appropriate to post this question?

Jon Kenobi

So uncivilised
Reaction score
try pm-ing Monkey Do......oh and welcome to the forum.....have fun during your stay

DJ Taifun

Junior Members
Reaction score
Taifun

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody! Already I made some nice contacts on the list, so this looks like a cosy place :Smile3: btw, I have a mix for download on www.seph.net

The mix is entitled "DJ Taifun - Full On Blizzard" - enjoy!

kind greets, Philip

usik

my minds are on diversion
Reaction score
DJ Taifun said:
Hello everybody, I'm new to the forum. I'm a 25 yo dj from Belgium, spinning all kinds of psy (retro, full on, prog). I'm always up for a chat about dj'ing, parties, good music, and all others joys of life :Smile3: I hope to find some kindred souls on the forum, so talk to y'all soon.

heeeey! how are you? i've lived in antwerp for 5 years - finished school there. so are you flemmish or wallonian? for the sake of my ego, i want you to be flemmish, so i can flatter myself with the fact that i'm so wonderful that i still remember all my dutch :Grin: , lol.

my french, you see, is reserved for emergencies.

i'm quite new myself, but all the people on this site are really wonderful, so i'm sure you'll have a really good time. take care.

a.

Squagnut

There's a gnu in my squat
Reaction score
DJ Taifun said:
Thanks for the warm welcome everybody! Already I made some nice contacts on the list, so this looks like a cosy place :Smile3: btw, I have a mix for download on www.seph.net

The mix is entitled "DJ Taifun - Full On Blizzard" - enjoy!

kind greets, Philip
Someone posted a link to that mix a short while ago, DJ Taifun, and I downloaded it - nice one and thanks :Smile3: