DJJD

DJJD

Piechedelic
Reaction score
Hello!

I am Jack, DJJD, UK Breaks DJ, based in Devon. I am originally from Bolton, near Manchester up North, which is nice I suppose :Wink3: . I really like and DJ Breakbeat, but have a penchant for Psy-Trance on the sly. Don't let all the breaks-heads know all they'll lynch me. hehe. :Smile3:

So. There you go. :Smile3:

:welcome: to da forum

:shrooms: :drinking: :smokingr: :sun: :wizard1:

DJJD said:
Hello!

I am Jack, DJJD, UK Breaks DJ, based in Devon. I am originally from Bolton, near Manchester up North, which is nice I suppose :Wink3: . I really like and DJ Breakbeat, but have a penchant for Psy-Trance on the sly. Don't let all the breaks-heads know all they'll lynch me. hehe. :Smile3:

So. There you go. :Smile3:

I'm a trance DJ who has a penchant for Break Beat, and not of the waffy trance variety either...but don't tell the fractal cats or they'll make me where a bindi....hehehe :o

bonjour to you mate...

Hello Red5 & Fil. Nice to meet you. A Few of my mates live up in Brighton Red I will have to ask you if you know of any parties up that way later in the month when we come up to go to Audio for fingerlickin' :Smile3: Been to a good one up there b4....

Red five said:
180Degrees...19th of this month...Psy-trance upstairs, Dub and Breaks Down...

Check the parties section for more info...

Niiiiiice one. We are trying hard to come up to Brighton this month. We likes :Grin:

Back