does it get more psy

Fromem_Ory

Shantidisestablishment
Reaction score
just wondering, is there anyone making music more psychedelic than EVP? half a pat on the back, half a real query...
*melts back to wherever, erm what?*

trancetheory

♥♪♫
Reaction score
I dunno allot of EVP....but I think u an Tron do a pretty good job of bein just as psycadelik.....if not more :dancey:

well I dunno if my stuff is more psy or not, but am doin some fun thingz with trance atm (I think itz fun anywayz)..........itz psy in that itz full of weirdness, but itz not the typical 'psy' sound, which i think iz startin to get a little monotonuz atm (imo....but of course I'm a only a nu psy convert :Wink3: ), itz pulling in lotz of diffrent genrez and soundz, into wot i think should be a pretty bouncy-trippy experience......then again it might juzt suck lol.......well we'll see I guess? I'll post some stuff at somepoint in the next few monthz :Wink3:

dont know who itz by, but therez an amazin tune with a alice in wonderland sample 'if i had a world of my own'...got it on a mix called SpacedCadet (mrFaster i think..?)......totally messiz with my head, i love it! :Grin: (if someone (mrFaster?) could tell me who it iz that would be luvly :Grin: ....well I think thatz gotta be the most psycadelik tune I know :rolleyes:

antic

Junior Members
Reaction score
Funny thing, when I saw the topic's title I though to myself: "I'll go and write something about Wildthings Records" and then I see you mentioning EVP :Smile3:

Totally agree!

Full Lotus

Hob Nob King
Staff member
Reaction score
Psychedelia is in the mind of the beholder, what may be really psy for one person may not be for someone else :Smile3:

Jon Kenobi

So uncivilised
Reaction score
Full Lotus said:
Psychedelia is in the mind of the beholder, what may be really psy for one person may not be for someone else :Smile3:
This is very true

trancetheory

♥♪♫
Reaction score
yeah, therez also the fact that how do you define psykadelia? by describing it when you are UTI or not? coz when your UTI, well, everything is psycadlia....my favorite musikal-psycadelik experiencez where mostly to 'detroit' Tekno bak when Carl Cox used to play in the velvet roomz, some fantastic nitez spent listening to mind bending musik....that is certainly not considered very Psycadelik...

Slightly off topic, but for me Psy Trance is not very nice when I am on LSD, I cant seem to dance to it, and often find it very intimidating, obviously highly dependant on my mood, but I very rarly, if ever have danced to Psy Trance UTI of LSD.......Shrooms & Mescaline however is very diffrent, I'll dance to a car alarm on them :p

I dont know if this is a general effect LSD has on people, but usually people I see or chat to on LSD are not dancing but sitting/standing around staring into space....so if its true that people dont usually want to dance on LSD, is Psy Trance then not aimed at this particular psycadelic? (hmm now I think about it, its probly not the general effect it has on people...well, let me know peepz :rolleyes:

Full Lotus

Hob Nob King
Staff member
Reaction score
miszt said:
yeah, therez also the fact that how do you define psykadelia? by describing it when you are UTI or not? coz when your UTI, well, everything is psycadlia....my favorite musikal-psycadelik experiencez where mostly to 'detroit' Tekno bak when Carl Cox used to play in the velvet roomz, some fantastic nitez spent listening to mind bending musik....that is certainly not considered very Psycadelik...

Slightly off topic, but for me Psy Trance is not very nice when I am on LSD, I cant seem to dance to it, and often find it very intimidating, obviously highly dependant on my mood, but I very rarly, if ever have danced to Psy Trance UTI of LSD.......Shrooms & Mescaline however is very diffrent, I'll dance to a car alarm on them :p

I dont know if this is a general effect LSD has on people, but usually people I see or chat to on LSD are not dancing but sitting/standing around staring into space....so if its true that people dont usually want to dance on LSD, is Psy Trance then not aimed at this particular psycadelic? (hmm now I think about it, its probly not the general effect it has on people...well, let me know peepz :rolleyes:
Depends on the individual, I have seen some amazing dancers who have ingested LSD, and some who have not. Different strokes for different folks :Smile3:

TranceVisuals

Banned
Reaction score
yes they are..
proper psychedelic music that falls out of the ears, into the speakers
and onto the medium/media....

A spinning vortex, spinning, spinning...
Like this....

Leon

Junior Members
Reaction score
Hi there,

He just finished mixing it down in my studio couple of weeks ago and it got mastered last week. So should be out in 5 weeks time.
Also Reality Grid album nearly done and error corrective on the way:Smile3:
Nice one!

Leon

(Reality grid, Wild things)

Reaction score
RobAC said:
errrm....
mood deluxe has to be the most psychedelic thing i've heard reasently
does anyone know when his albums coming out???
oi!oi!...soon come..soon come!!
gonna invent some stupid marketing hype by inventing a new genre..

tripstep? psystep? breakpsy? psybreaks?.....lol!...anyway thanks again Rob!!!you'll be the first to receive a free copy!!!

the most psychedelic thing ive been hearing recently is dark minimal full on stuff by LPS (last posible solution)...Scorb (yesyesyesyesyes), NRS(yesyesyesyesyes) and Icebreaker....got this ultra trippy neo rave quality to it...very interesting to me!!

big up

mr_faster

ecomingonecomingonstrong
Reaction score
miszt said:
dont know who itz by, tune with a alice in wonderland sample 'if i had a world of my own'...got it on a mix called SpacedCadet (mrFaster i think..?)......totally messiz with my head, i love it! :Grin: (if someone (mrFaster?) could tell me who it iz that would be luvly :Grin: ....well I think thatz gotta be the most psycadelik tune I know :rolleyes:
i made that tune *blush*

its not that good!!
want to chuck it into logic and finish it off, polish it up alot!
silly music :irazz:

www.badbydesign.com/MRFASTER/mr_faster.htm

u can find it thar

evp kicks my ass with his hands and legs tied behind his back!

i like evp music :Smile3:

:irazz: :irazz: :irazz: :irazz: :irazz: :irazz: :irazz: :irazz: