Doing exactly what it says on the forum title.

Confuseling

Junior Members
Reaction score
Introducing yourself is easy; it's the finding something interesting to say afterwards that's the trick.

Hello.

Erm...

Well, I'm not an avid psy-trancer; I do like it, but I guess I'm just not that experienced ([blushes] but you'll all treat me gently, won't you?)

This site seems quite cool though; a nice place to have some enlightened but surreal conversations (and surreal enlightenment is what I aspire to!)

My interests include Marxism, Buddhism, veggie food, freestyle BMX, too much guinness and the effects thereof, writing and programming.

Something for everyone!

Confuseling.

No no no... Bewilderbeasts are copyright Jeff Minter (Anyone remember LLamatron?)

I wanted to be a bewilderbeast, but I shy away from plagiarism (except when I think I can get away with it). Lets face it; culture itself is thieving ideas from other people. The only distinction is whether you then pretend they're your own.

I am a mere confuseling.

Hi Confuseling & :welcome: to the forum - you're among friends, just get stuck in :Smile3:

:sun:

orchidelic said:
I'm now a psy-forum addict i'll admit, although the addiction is waning a little.

Well done Orchidelic, you've taken your first steps to recovery ... :P ... we'll soon be able to integrate you back into normality, as soon as we're sure what 'normal' is ... :lol:

Hey you :welcome: to this happy place...I am a full on addict....problem is I am also starting to meet these amazing people for real which makes me want to :gonnasta: here more...its like a psychadelic bermuda triangle heh heh!! Anyways, pull up a cushion n get comfy....feel yer way round and don't forget to check the parties section every day :Wink3:

" ... we'll soon be able to integrate you back into normality, as soon as we're sure what 'normal' is ... "

[BING] Probability 2.6 times ten to the power one hundred and fourty eight ... and falling!

Did someone say wop?

"Hello mate,
Look forward to joining in your surreal conversations! Have fun and many happy hours of procrastinating! "

I'm more of a prevaricator myself, although a bit of discombobulation never goes astray.

And hello John. You weren't lying, your avatar is quite lame. Does it have an area code? Your reference to sign language eludes me, although I have to acknowledge that anybody so misquoting Douglas Adams (as per my previous statement) is in a very glassy position for stone throwing.

See you this friday?

"....problem is I am also starting to meet these amazing people for real which makes me want to [emoticons don't work in cut / paste... how lame is this operating system] here more..."

I feel for you. I am in abject fear of meeting some of the people I have abused / sycophantically drivelled at on the net. There's something about the dissociation of modern communications kit... I mean a phone is one thing - you feel slightly removed, so although the conversation feels marginally unnatural, you find yourself saying things that you wouldn't normally. The net is bloody dangerous! The overiding sense that you'll never meet any of these crazy peops, and can get away with saying what you *actually* think should come with a government health warning.

I used to hang around in alt.christianity newsgroups as a devout atheist, spoiling for a misplaced theological fight because of unresolved inferiority issues with my Christian sister. [shudder]

Is there any way with sufficient knowledge of UNIX to delete the past?

Still in essex m8, so not sure if will b back 4 friday.. if i be, then i will pop down 2 h&g and say hi. For me at the moment, it seems like the only gd reason to come back, decent music and an interesting crowd...damn i hate that town. Thinking about going to Brentford tomorrow to watch my footie team in fa cup, and then mayb venture into the city. Any1 got a spare sofa i can crash on near there, then i can get coach back 2 horsham next day, or whatever....just wanna keep moving atm....

Confuseling said:
"Hello mate,
I'm more of a prevaricator myself, although a bit of discombobulation never goes astray.

OMG you're the only other person I've ever come across who uses the word discombobulation :bananada: It's one of my personal favourites, check out the 'beautiful words' thread on General Discussions.

paneity = the state of being bread.

battology = the tendency to needlessly repeat oneself.

defenestration = the process of being thrown through a window.

battology = the tendency to needlessly repeat oneself. (I admit, that wasn't funny. QED)

There are a plentitude of superb odd words out there. Makes you proud to be English [goes misty eyed; belches; switches on the cricket]

Spiffing whatnot!

Oh Confuseling, you're a funny old soul! :lol:
There's an interesting discussion going on about Karl Marx in the discussion room, thought it'd tickle your fancy :o
Think it's called experiment.

you sound like an absolute joker :Grin: :welcome:

Back