Tracklist:

1. V tunes - progression
2. Yotpia - Zoi
3. Natural Flow & Chromosome - personal visit
4. Side A - Altere Ego
5. Liquid Soul - colours
6. Sonnenvakuum - Rejected
7. Sun control species - Interactive
8. BLT & DJ Nadi - Space boogie (aerospace rmx)
9. Morax - At first sight

Domo records are proud to Introduce our first release for 2006:G spot compiled by our very own DJ Huda G. :punk:

To the Israeli crowd its needless to introduce him but for the rest of the world's sake Huda G has become in the last 2 years the most wanted and acclaimed DJ in Israel playing everything danceable from tribal house and electro through progressive and psy progressive and naturally covering full on realms at need, always synchronised with the needs and will of the crowd he plays for.

The compilation reflects naturally the Domo point of view regarding the dancefloor, covering mostly the pumpier side of proggressive but keeping it groovy all along the way.

Most of the artists as you can see from the tracklist are from all over the global scene covering main proggy centres such as switzerland, australia, sweden, france, and naturally Israel which is becoming a major factor in the global scene to our delight and pride!

Release date: 13/2/2006

More info, samples and official press release will follow soon!

Enjoy :Wink3:

Looking forward to Chaos getting it, solid prog!! like the samples :Smile3:

Space Boogie is a classic, not enough in the sample to get a feel of what aerospace is going to do with it, but I'm intrigued to hear it!! :Wink3:

Smashing compilation,like more than Hibernation,well done Domo!

Favourite tunes all :sun:

Quality comp. The SCS and BLT & DJ Nadi [aerospace rmx] tracks are excellent.
Nice artist info booklet also.
Well done Huda-G and Domo.

Thanks for all the kind words people :Grin: it's worth a bunch knowing all you peeps are digging the compilation!

Good Week to All!
BUju

An Excellent progressive compilation for me...

Really liked:

1. V tunes - progression
2. Yotpia - Zoi
3. Natural Flow & Chromosome - personal visit
7. Sun control species - Interactive
8. BLT & DJ Nadi - Space boogie (aerospace rmx)
9. Morax - At first sight

Although I was disapointed with the Space Boogie Remix in some ways....

Its a phat track on its own merrits, but doesn't use what for me are the key melody and defining moments of the original.... which for me kind of misses the point of remixing a classic!! but there you go....

all in all a phat CD :Wink3:

The Dream Temple said:
Hey Dudes of the domo, G SPOT , to my mind and I'm bias, cos I love phat tunes, is the best so far.

Glad to see you keep it groovy......well done u guys.

Thank you Nigel :Grin:
Your support and feedbacks keeps us going!

I just would like to add that the mastering of G-Spot is something that imo as never been heard in our little psy-trance scene! it's pure C-L-E-A-N, F-A-T & T-I-G-H-T!
Every mastering dude, producer or just a home listener should keep this cd as a refferance! trust me :Wink3:

Great job from ze notorious Mr Skinner :punk:

Bom BOm
BUju

jamez_23 said:
Yes, very crisp sounding and FAT on a rig ......

Perhaps you should have a quiet word with these lot ..... http://www.psy-forum.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=39925&page=1

:Wink3:

Well thats a story we've got used to in the scene... lack of profesionalisem...
Very sad but very true...
We license a fair amount of tracks to other labels and always make sure that the mastering is done properly as it's an integral part of the whole package.
But i haven't heard the talked about album... now i don't even sure i will :Wink3:

Anyway i hope you're enjoying our compi and that money for sure wasn't wasted there :Smile3:

Cheers,
BUju

dj buju said:
Anyway i hope you're enjoying our compi and that money for sure wasn't wasted there :Smile3:

Cheers,
BUju

Hey, no complaints here. Loving the Yotopia track at the moment, much darker than their usual sound. :iyes:

Nice one. :Smile3:

Back