Dreadlocks Dreadlocks Dreadmakers

hee hee what's a natural technique? i made mine with a saldering iron and a number of other machine tools

ps *cough*classifiedssection*cough*

hey
im after getting my hair dreaded and in brighton, am maybe after synth dreads putting in over the top to bulk it out a bit, are you interested ?

Jo x

spacekitty said:
hey
im after getting my hair dreaded and in brighton, am maybe after synth dreads putting in over the top to bulk it out a bit, are you interested ?

Jo x

Wicked, just email me 4 more info: home_grownfantasy@yahoo.co.uk

Am sure we can arrange it

Out of the country now but comin back 2 Brighton soon-->>>21 June( gonna be there till 28 June )

lemme know if ur up 4 meetin up

peace Marta xxx

Hey

That would be cool, will email you now :Smile3: am back from sunrise on the 21st and would love them to be done that week your back, can you do the synth over the dreads thingys? thats the bit im having difficulty finding people to do ?

tahnks x

homegrownfantasy said:
Wicked, just email me 4 more info: home_grownfantasy@yahoo.co.uk

Am sure we can arrange it

Out of the country now but comin back 2 Brighton soon-->>>21 June( gonna be there till 28 June )

lemme know if ur up 4 meetin up

peace Marta xxx

spacekitty said:
Hey

That would be cool, will email you now :Smile3: am back from sunrise on the 21st and would love them to be done that week your back, can you do the synth over the dreads thingys? thats the bit im having difficulty finding people to do ?

tahnks x

WITH SYNTH COULD BE DONE(VE DONE IT B4) BUT I WOULD NEED 2 SEE IT FIRST( AND UR HAIR AS WELL) SOMETIMES IT CAN BE A BIT TRICKY...IT IS ALSO A GOOD IDEA TO START WITH UR OWN HAIR ONLY, THEN WAIT EVEN A COUPLE OF MONTHS AND ONLY THEN THINK ABOUT EXTENSIONS/SYNTHETICS.WE WILL SEE, WILL TRY TO DO MY BEST!

AM NOT IN MY PLACE NOW , BUT 2 MRROW I COULD SEND U SOME PICS OF MY DREADWORKS, FROM BRIGHTON AS WELL, DIFFERENT PLACES
WAITIN 4 UR EMAIL THEN

PEACE, MARTA, GREETINGS FROM POLAND XXXCOUNTRY OF CRAZINESS :irofl:

cool :Smile3: wouldnt mind single looped dreads in over the top as my hair is quite thin and may need bulking out a bit :Smile3: my email is cosmicfeline@googlemail.com, have had my hair in synth loads of times so am cool with that :Smile3:
cheers pics would be brill

xx

homegrownfantasy said:
WITH SYNTH COULD BE DONE(VE DONE IT B4) BUT I WOULD NEED 2 SEE IT FIRST( AND UR HAIR AS WELL) SOMETIMES IT CAN BE A BIT TRICKY...IT IS ALSO A GOOD IDEA TO START WITH UR OWN HAIR ONLY, THEN WAIT EVEN A COUPLE OF MONTHS AND ONLY THEN THINK ABOUT EXTENSIONS/SYNTHETICS.WE WILL SEE, WILL TRY TO DO MY BEST!

AM NOT IN MY PLACE NOW , BUT 2 MRROW I COULD SEND U SOME PICS OF MY DREADWORKS, FROM BRIGHTON AS WELL, DIFFERENT PLACES
WAITIN 4 UR EMAIL THEN

PEACE, MARTA, GREETINGS FROM POLAND XXXCOUNTRY OF CRAZINESS :irofl:

Back