Dream Machine

Philly

...for Ozric fans....

The amazing Dream Machine are releasing a DVD next week, you can get it at the ever faithfull www.rubbishrecords.co.uk for under 10 quid.

Ozric

Hoofaloof
philly dude!
it's been some time; nice to see ya back! :Smile3:

funny thing just yesterday I was browsing through rubbish records website while checking at my bank account!

Zub Zub new album as well? :ismile:

Philly

Hi Man, yep, had no access from work (firewall), and don't surf much at home, so been away, hi !! Nice to see you still around, where is Mrs B ?
Zub Zub new ? well, ish, it's brilliant, I find loads better than the first !! Check out Dave Skipper, Convoluted Substances or similar - CRAZY !!

Ozric

Hoofaloof
Mrs B hasn't shown up in here since like 2+ years I think, don't really know why but she def takes her time to install her internet connection :irolleyes (original reason she left in the first lace), hope she's fine

thanks for the skipper bit will look into it! :iwink:

how about Mirror System & that Seeweed album?

Philly

Well my anzum, sorry about this, but they are both of course brill - Mirror System is a very ambient System 7 with loads of gliss Hillage guitar, very chilled and floaty, Seaweed is Seaweed, 'nuff said.

purple project

Shake and Bake!!
Hey nice one Philly - good to see ya still a lurking.

Hope things are cool for you man! :cooljump:

A

Andrea

hi peeps :Smile3:

think I take this opportunity to remind all that DM will perform live at the Transient Recs re-launch party on the 17th Feb at the Telegraph in Brixton, that is this coming friday

they'll be on stage at 10pm, so come early :iwink:

http://www.psy-forum.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=37789

Zub Zub will also play a DJ chill out set, in the chill out room (obviously :iredface: )

not to be missed me thinks

:peace:

Philly

You lucky people !!
If you speak to Zia, tell him a man with a rizla and 5p sends greetings from abroad.