E.Q. for sale

Reaction score
Camden, London and during the summer months to be
another addition to The Dream Temple sale of goods is :

RAYNE SEQ 306.......

Also lots of very beautiful Moroccan Lanterns and Cushions for sale ...home decor or chill space in party...

Prices all available for those interested, just send me a private message, or post it on this thread.

Positive feed back please, I'm only really interestd in selling em not discussing their merits or suitability.

Coooool...................:ibiggrin:

Rane (not Rayne...unless it is something I've never heard of) are at http://www.rane.com/procat.html

However, can't see a SEQ306...there is an SEQ30S, though...1u 30 band, stereo with Short sliders (20mm...hence the "S"), but only one range for both channels, with XLR and 1/4" in/outs..

I used to have a ME30 (the same, but a mono version) and they are very good bits of kit....

should have said...can you put a price and quantity/volume on the cushions, please....Interested in those..

Fushion Julz said:
Rane (not Rayne...unless it is something I've never heard of) are at http://www.rane.com/procat.html

However, can't see a SEQ306...there is an SEQ30S, though...1u 30 band, stereo with Short sliders (20mm...hence the "S"), but only one range for both channels, with XLR and 1/4" in/outs..

I used to have a ME30 (the same, but a mono version) and they are very good bits of kit....

ooooh u r onnit, innit, thanks for that, sounds like in item in question. I scribbled it down in hurry....(i hate selling my most treasured bits of kit so I just do it real quick so I dont think too much about it)

Hav'nt got a price for it yet still trying find the price I bought it for.......:irolleyes

I know it seems like alot, but they are exceptionally clean sounding for the size and price.......

If anyone can rember how clean the sound was on a Saturday or Sunday Afternoon when they started to play some fat proggy tunes in the Dream Temple record shop......it was quite exceptional.

psy-devonian said:
I know it seems like alot, but they are exceptionally clean sounding for the size and price.......

If anyone can rember how clean the sound was on a Saturday or Sunday Afternoon when we started to play some fat proggy tunes in the Dream Temple record shop......it was quite exceptional.

thas a bit much for my budget but thanx any way

Back