3 ECHOTEK VS SIDE EFFECT - ANOTHER ERA
4 HYDROPHONIC - CREEPY CHEEKY RMX
5 QUADRA - BEYOND THE MUSIC
6 MANMADEMAN - ABSENT MIND
7 HUMAN BLUE - EVOLUTION
8 JAMES MONRO - DEEPER
9 SATIVA

Has anyone listened to this yet?

looks good just orderd it on psy shop been wait for this one for a while now :tongue1: :tongue1:

Well, I stayed awake and I can tell you the whole compilation is of really high standard!

Freq's track is quite experimental (for their own sound)

Yotopia - very very very nice

Echotek & Side Effect - the least good one, only because of a semi-unfortunate riff (don't worry, it's not anthemic!)

Hydrophonic - good, less fullon than some of their older stuff

Quadra - MY GOD a Quadra track that is a bit different than the tried and tested recipe!! :lol:

Manmademan - Nice, dark, groovy and hypnotic!!

Human Blue - NIGHTIME believe it or not, percussive, rolling

Monro - very unusual with nostalgic references to old old Flying Rhino stuff, although the track keeps a solid proggy rhythm

Sativa - amaaaaaaaaaazing.... It's the Double Dragon guy with someone else if I'm not mistaken, with a similar but modern sound in any case!

Overall very high standard of compilation! I think it goes down as one of the very very few comps that you can actually listen all the way through without skipping tracks!

And best of all it shows that there are still some producers out there that have fresh ideas!!

Yeah Nice Cd

i knew i'd like a few tracks on it, but it turns out that im keen on nearly all the trax

Brucie :blink:

Human Blue and Sativa , faves at the mo

Given it a listen ..... cant remember much of it but was suitably impressed .....

re: the bassline on the MMM track ..... oooooh ..... you fruity bugger !!!! :smoke:

yo. got this comp randomly when i was searching for some new tunes and have been well impressed. the freq song is feckin great. overall i think it was quick the lucky selection!

Back