editing muon tau pro

OPTOBOT Apr 21, 2004

1. OPTOBOT

OPTOBOT OPTOBOT

Threads:
    Im fairly new to vsts as i have been plugging away with my atari for ages but,

Am i right in thinking that you cannot edit the pitch (i,e wheel) with the muon tau pro plug in?

Do people who want pitch shifts on the plug in, bouce it to disk and then to a pitch shift?

Thanks

2. SpudBlud

SpudBlud Junior Members

Threads:
    Tau pro doesnt respond to pitch bends, but portamento can be activated by overlapping notes.. I pretty sure there is a portamento knob that controls how fast the slide is...

:smoke: :juggle: :smoke:

3. JPsychodelicacy

JPsychodelicacy Studio Elf

Threads:
    Version 1.0 didn't respond to pitch bend, version 1.10 (I think) does.

An alternate way to get bends on it would be to use the glide control, and split the note in two with the desired start/end pitch at the respective ends of the note.

One thing I've always noticed about it is the insanely long release time (even with EG release set to the shortest possible setting). To get around it I set my notes to half or three-quarters the length I actually want them to sound for.

And yes, I know this sounds like a lot of workarounds for what is essentially just a bass synth, but I really like the sound it puts out. :Smile3:

J.

4. OPTOBOT

OPTOBOT OPTOBOT

Threads:
    Yeah, it does have really long delay times!

Might be the cracked one i have cos it doesn't really respond to velocity changes as well!

Cheers for the advice people, and very quick as well! Do i think there are other people like myself that don't really go out, very much! or are you at work! :lol1:

Cheesy peas

5. JPsychodelicacy

JPsychodelicacy Studio Elf

Threads:
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (theyellowbrickroad @ Apr 21 2004, 12:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> or are you at work! :lol1: [/quote:ef5156a4d1]
    Yup. :no:

J.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice