Electric Car

boinktastik

dont reMember
Reaction score
Got a new job that those of you who are London based may be interested in.
I'm working for a company called GoinGreen and were launching London's first affordable, zero emissions, fully electric car!

For 9,999 pounds you get:

A fully electric G-Wiz that is exempt from road tax and congestion charging.
Free parking in the City of Westminster and London.
It's as cheap to insure as a moped (very cheap!).
Has a range of 40-50 miles and costs between 30-60p to charge fully.

In other words it costs didly squat to run!

Interested?

Got any questions or comments? Then p.m. me and/or check out the website GoinGreen (its still in a basic stage of development.. the new site will be up and running in Febuary... so appologies!)

Nice concept but I fear it's too ugly to succeed. Now if it was in a SMART body shell.......

Especially people in London where the brag of being 'green' is matched only by the image it's portraying. Cool, sexy AND environmentally friendly......now there's a concept...... :sun: :sun:

The running costs are very nice tho and i love the fact this is happening

Cheers guys!

I do have to say though that the cars are a hell of a lot better looking in real life than they are in those pictures....... warned you about the website didnt I..... uhhh animal print paintwork :runsmile:

keep an eye out for them in bristol Colin.... i think the city council have got a coupe of them.... were working on the posties too!

If any of you fancies a bit of a test drive pm me and well sort something out :sun: :sun:

nata get a licence.....make some money and ill sell ya one..... howz that for a bargain basement mega deal? :lol1:

me thinx people shud submit their designs of how they think it should look. Twud be , er... amusing/interesting! Maybe we shud just ask people from london....

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (boinktastik @ Jan 17 2004, 05:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>

nata get a licence.....make some money and ill sell ya one..... howz that for a bargain basement mega deal? :lol1: [/quote:eca27f0045]
uh sounds very tempting...even tho till i get a licence ill have to get a bit more secure bout handling traffic...to be honest im not ready to be held responsible for killing someone yet..seriously i cant even ride a bike properly... :unsure:
maybe when im a mummy...then ill have to finally get a car i suppose...ask me again in 10 years ok?... :Wink3: :rolleyes:

I think that is amazing, I would have one in a second! I will have to wait a bit tho, have never been a new car buyer, but i think this is the only way forward, drive cars that don't pollute our environment and is not dependent on oil!! Nice one! I would love to test drive it, I will let you know when I am coming to London!

:juggle:

Have a look at this 80s electric van.

Electric Dodge 50

It seems that the only thing that has changed is the size of vehicle required to carry the batteries. The Dodge 50 van which is now twenty year old electric vehicle technology also claims a 40mph top speed and a 45 - 55 mile range.

Not sure if the free parking would apply to the Dodge though.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheBarrelShifter @ Feb 3 2004, 04:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Have a look at this 80s electric van.

Electric Dodge 50

It seems that the only thing that has changed is the size of vehicle required to carry the batteries. The Dodge 50 van which is now twenty year old electric vehicle technology also claims a 40mph top speed and a 45 - 55 mile range.

Not sure if the free parking would apply to the Dodge though. [/quote:184439c879]
doubt you'd get that monster round many corners in london!

its true that the engine technology has been around for a while....... but regenerative braking systems werent around in the 1960's (i think! :blink: )!
10G may sound like a lot but the only other electric car thats around at the mo is the ford THINK that is selling at around 16-18,000..... ouch!

I'm sure that you love your granny waggon Monkey-do but ive got a car that will fufill your wildest bling bling fantasies! Alloys, tinted windows, heated seats , pioneer soundsystem complete with flat sceen dvd player....... I'll even chuck in a pioneer sticker for ya! :smokingr:

Quite nice to be honest, 1p a mile, no parking and congestion charges and all that. Then there are problems, what about in the motor way, you need to drive about 70 there :Smile3: So if you want to travel about you will always have to charge your car with electric which isn't so good. Still, if they improve the technology and make it fast enough, and the electricity to last long enough for a few journeys, it will kick ass and everyone will buy one! :Smile3:

Back