Ello

BBGal

Junior Members
Reaction score
Ello everyone :Smile3:

I was given the link to this website at a rave at the weekend, so I thought I would come and say ello.

:peace:

Well HELLO right back at ya!!!!!
:welcome:

Please let me offer you some snacky cakes - oOEmmaOo normally brings you a cushion to sit on and some tea, you see she is rather lovely like that :wub:

Now! *squeeze* pOiNg bOuNcE *WHEEE!!!!*
and WELCOME!

Hope you will enjoy it here and indeed hope to pOiNg with you at a party soon.

Snowflakes in eyelashes & whiskers on kittens,

xxxxx Ferret xxxxxxx :hehe:

Hiya LiLo Ferret & oOemmaOo :Grin:

Thanks for the warm welcome, snacky cakes and cushion. :wub:

:gonnasta:

*looks at Emma with a bright smile*
I dare say a life without snacky cakes would be dull BUT honestly if I am not comfortable whilst consuming my snackycakes then I wont enjoy them and then they go to waste!! (oh dear!!! :no: )

therefore it must be something like this (insert chin stroking);

SNACKY CAKES = Yummy!!!!
CUSHIONS = Mmmm comfy....

SNACKY CAKES + CUSHIONS = MMMMMMM YUMMY COMFY SCRUMMY!!! :P

Our work here is done!!!!!!!

Mind you BBGal this was just the introduction thing - now you get to have fun posting on lots of random threads and sharing stuff with us!!!

I love Percy's signature;

Stay with me, the best is yet to come!!!!!!!! :Grin:

Aww there is just too many lovely people here :wub:
:sun:
:jump: :jump: :bananada: :welcome:

:welcome: to the forum BBGal - don't be a stranger, well, not stranger than us anyway :silly:

I agree completely Ferret... life without snacky-cakes and cushions would hardly be worth living .. it would be nearly as bad as life without a spliff and bottle of beer lol :smokingr: :drinking:

Hiya RezN8... thanks for the welcome... i will do my best to keep my threads reasonable strange lol

:hehe:

:welcome: to the forum BBgal .. Follow the Ferret's an you can't go wrong :Wink3:

:clublase:

morning and :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
we are all nice and mad here come on in
xxxx

Back