Enter Clown

Hubcapman

Psy-Pirate
Hey all,

I've been meaning to join up here for a while now. My introduction to the underground, and to acid, was Acid Monkey in...where was it? Some warehouse on the edge of London?...this last New Year's Eve. I'm a Londoner originally, though I'm living in Lancaster at the moment, and from what I've seen so far the scene up here leaves a lot to be desired. And I can't find psychadelics anywhere, except San Pedro and that's only rarely.

I'm a writer by intended proffession (I say intended because I'm yet to actually be published), and recently I've been becoming very interested in the benefits conferred by various mind-altering substances on my ability to do that. When recently I read The Electric Kool Aid Acid Test by Tom Wolfe, about the life and philosophy of Ken Kesey and the Merry Pranksters, a lot of what they were doing reminded me of what I saw and experienced in Acid Monkey. Suffice to say, I'm now looking for more experiences with both LSD and the psychadelic underground. And if possible I'm hoping to find both somewhere in Lancaster, though that isn't looking likely right now.

Oh, and a big thankyou to Sugar Pixie for helping me through that first trip. It sorted out a lot of things in my head. :iyes:

Hubcapman

Psy-Pirate
Clown is everywhere you've never been...

:clublase:

Hey Pixie! I hope you've still got my only ever acid drawing. As far as I remember it was a very strange thing indeed. Still haven't found Clown though, I think I'm due a few more trips to look for him...:Grin: