Entheogenic - which CD?

Neko

Meer Kat
Reaction score
The Hill is alive with the sound of music
Entheogenic - Dialogue Of The Speakers versus Spontaneous Illumination
Which would you buy if you could choose only one?

Buying xmas presents and undecided

If I could only have one it would be Spontaneous Illumination, remixes they can buy for themselves at a later date, once they've been turned on to Entheogenic by the artist album.

What ali said (it's got better cover too!)

ehm merry christmas ho ho

Debut album released from 3D Vision is a blinder as well and stands very well against time

I think it's the only 3DV cd I have the rest were Cpu like bollocks to these ears!

The Phonographist said:
Yup. I agree too.

That cover is soooooooooooooo cheesy... RnB meets the yogurt weavers!

I reckon Ott proposed that airbrush woman! :Wink3:

she's not that good lookin either ts ts...:irolleyes

Ozric said:
she's not that good lookin either ts ts...:irolleyes

nice passion flower though - i havent heard the original releases but *dialogue of the speakers* is definitely doing it for me - the vibrasphere remix is to die for - ethnic wailing included

If you buy Global Psychedelic trance 9 (spirit Zone)- it's a double cd and cd two is Sponteus illumination by entheogenic and you get the bonus of cd one with some dancefloor tunes.

Id buy spontaneous illumination, but in the long run dialogue of the speakers is a bettar choice, some remixes are truelly awesome:Grin:

^MDMA^ said:
Id buy spontaneous illumination, but in the long run dialogue of the speakers is a bettar choice, some remixes are truelly awesome:Grin:

Do you really think so. I think Entheogenic orignals are far superior to the remixes. The new Entheogenic album is out very soon on chillcode.

CosmoNaughty said:
Do you really think so. I think Entheogenic orignals are far superior to the remixes. The new Entheogenic album is out very soon on chillcode.

true.. but compared to the two tracks, I liked otts version more, also loved aranyanyara, shulmans spaced was also a class act! but this might just be a matter of opinion:Wink3:

I'm a big fan of Dialogue of the Speakers, indeed the Ott remixes are superb along with the Vibrasphere rmx, but I'm really looking forward to the new Entheogenic album

Isn't that the Abakus remix? It's pretty cool IMO.

Fave track - Ott's remix of Timeless, which is just brilliant, and really whets my appetite for his new stuff...

Back