Entropy – The Second Law of Thermodynamics (Doof Records)

Doof Records

Junior Members
Reaction score
Artist: Entropy
Label: DOOF RECORDS
Style: Psychedelic Night trance
Reference: Doofcd14
Format: CD Digipack
Bar code: 7290001485361
Release date: 06/2004

TRACK LIST:
1.Nobody Really Knows
2.Time & Space
3.Nowhere
4.Empty Handed (rmx)
5.The Second Law of Thermodynamics
6.Fog x
7.Dish
8.Analogous
9.Crunchy
10.Looking Hot

Release information:

After 2 years of hard work, Entropy are ready to release The Second Law of Thermodynamics – in all of its possible meanings.

Omer & Pitt are not newcomers, but actually a direct continuity of the Kopsses project, that already released an album 2 years ago, which was considered a delicatessen among the night music lovers.
Since the first Kopsses album, their music has evolved into a darker, more mysterious phase. Their first released track in this new composition was “Empty Handed†on the Doof Records compilation “JAMâ€. This track unleashed compressed energies to create chaos on dance floors around the globe (including VOOV and Samothraki). Since then they released two additional tracks on Doof compilations EST 1 & 2 and received excellent feedback.

Entropy not only differ from its previous project, but even take this night passion into unknown, and unexplored nocturnal territories.
The long and extensive dedication that has been put up into this album will not leave you indifferent.
It has been made for those who are not afraid of the mysterious sounds, those who will not run and hide behind a tree. This notion of Entropy cannot measure enough energy being spread out of their music.
It’s deep, dark, enchanting and magical. Avant garde music with extremely unpredictable sounds and yet flowing, mind and body controlling.

Entropy are loyal to Doof Records style and do not sell their soul to the devil - Innovation is an embraced term.

Looking forward to this. Good to see Doof are releasing like manics :Wink3:

I must empty my drool bucket :Wink3: :peace: :punk: Damion, Oi reckon GG and I can recommend you some good CD's like :shrooms: :wizard1: :peace: :partysmi:

Hello people...
Thanks for all the feedback.
Didn't know we were that appreciated in the UK. It's really heart warming and because of the fact our sound is not commercial (and therefore do not make tons of money), such words like yours make us keep on going.

Doof Records said:
because of the fact our sound is not commercial (and therefore do not make tons of money), such words like yours make us keep on going.

If we had a desert in the UK, would you throw one of your awesome parties here? :smokingr: :Wink3: hehe

Sorry to bring this one back up to the top but:

WE NEED MORE OF THIS DIRTY DIRTY PSY-TRANCE!!!!!!

And, personally, I would like it quite soon, if it's not too much trouble.

Cheers Doof!!

Good album, but I've not got too much to mix with it. :Smile3:

sprig said:
WE NEED MORE OF THIS DIRTY DIRTY PSY-TRANCE!!!!!!

Oh yes, I agree, and this style of music is what I've been playing in my night sets :Wink3: :tongue1:

Back