EVP - Harmonic Module [release date: oct/nov 2005]

antic

Junior Members
Reaction score
Finally there are some news about forthcoming EVP's album!

It changed it's title (previously it was "Normal music") and the cover art, but the music is the most important and considering the quality of EVP's tracks on Wild Rumpus I'm sure it's going to be a blast!

To bad we have to wait two more months for it...

http://www.wildthingsrecords.co.uk

Fromem_Ory

Shantidisestablishment
Reaction score
I liked the original title more
if its like the stuff he used to have on his website, the bouncy twisty stuff, then i cant wait...
well, i cant wait either way...
or even, looks like i dont have to wait :P

antic

Junior Members
Reaction score
Colin, stop lurking around the forum and get to work on your album :Wink3:

If it wasn't for EVP's album I wouldn't have an idea what to buy! I need more of your music as I've been listening to We Are Free for the last 3 weeks non-stop, at least 3-4 times a day and I still love it. Nothing sounds good after a CD like that...

I even think I'm gonna put it on the headphones right now...

Faction

Proto-col
Reaction score
antic said:
Colin, stop lurking around the forum and get to work on your album :Wink3:

If it wasn't for EVP's album I wouldn't have an idea what to buy! I need more of your music as I've been listening to We Are Free for the last 3 weeks non-stop, at least 3-4 times a day and I still love it. Nothing sounds good after a CD like that...

I even think I'm gonna put it on the headphones right now...
Please stay on topiOh bugger I can't do it... thanks Antic - that's very flattering. It's on its way.

psychedelVic

(~'~)
Reaction score
Ordered!! Best of luck Alex & Wildthings !! If you were playing tracks from the album at Aquarium/recent parties i can't wait to receive my copy :Grin:

flowerofbach

Junior Members
Reaction score

GOOD LUCK DOCTOR PSY TRANCE

WISH YOU THE BEST FOR YOU NEW ALBUM , I REMEMBER YOUR DJ SET LIVE FROM SQUAT PARTY IT WAS ALWAYS A TRIBAL PSYCHEDELIC GATHERING ON THE DANCEFLOOR ...........LONG LIFE TO YOU AND WILDTHINGS RECORDS (WHO ROCK AS WELL )

PEACE & TRANCE

Jon Kenobi

So uncivilised
Reaction score
just ordered.......cant wait. Hope its a good un Alex, I'm sure it will be :Smile3:

discostu

Reaction score
Ordered it as soon as I heard the rumour - this is going to be the rudest album I'll of bought for years and the best thing is I know it can't be dissapointment - 100% confident purchase - sublime!

psychedelVic

(~'~)
Reaction score
I experienced the album live, twice recently, tripping off my nut it!! :? It's bloody fantastic, first track and birdy song are great as i recall. :?

Will Dogon

MATERIA-listic
Reaction score
psychedelvic said:
I experienced the album live, twice recently, tripping off my nut it!! :? It's bloody fantastic, first track and birdy song are great as i recall. :?
yeah agree wiv ya boout 'birdy song' - great track :Grin:

antic

Junior Members
Reaction score
Guys, what's going on here? Everybody say "Hey Alex!", "Good luck with the album Alex!" yet I can't see him here... Is he posting under some disguise or something?:iconfused

Nevertheles, my copy will arrive probably on Tuesday or Wednesday, along with latest Deviant Species ("In the hands of the randomiser") album - I feel this is going to be a blasting evening in headphones :ibiggrin: