EXCLUSIVE boom festival panoramic picture for sale

Rik

Junior Members
Reaction score
After all the positive feedback I received on this picture i made of boom festival I would like to offer you the chance to have this unique picture in your home. If you visited Boom festival this year it'll certainly bring back some memories!

Boom_2004___Closer_by_Sqwob.jpg

What makes this picture special is it's size. It's a series of 7 pictures put together in photoshop creating a panorama of 100cm by 21cm (39" by 8") in size. Start looking for frames this size

You can order it in various sizes, however i personally recomment only trying the maximum size for which i created it (39" by 8")

Here is the link for the currently available picture:

http://www.zazzle.com/contributors/...amp;product_id=228309467654262661&index=1

Love & light
Rik

ps. If anyone can direct me at a site that offers identical services at a cheaper price, i'll be more than happy to switch, i just had a hard time finding one that supported this exceptional format.

you can view my other panoramics here: http://sqwob.deviantart.com/gallery/[/img]

Marc

Scratchadelica
Reaction score
just in case the contiuned mentions of stories of large lake/beach , dob experiences and the avatar pics etc arent enough to keep reminding what great a time i missed...

NOW I CAN GET A HUGE PANAROMAMA TO PUT IN MY ROOM TO REMIND EVERYTIME I GET UP IN THE MORNING !!!!

aww you forum peeps really are too kind :Smile3: :hihug:

peace,
marc

Ratty

Sticky Toffee Pudding
Reaction score
Wicked pic Rik :Smile3:

Do that at Glastonbury and I think you might be on to something

:clublase:

Goz

Psy-Richard
Staff member
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Sparklema said:
WHERE IS THE GRASS AND THE TREES? It looks like such a desolate environment. Definitely not my cuppa, but good photo. I'm sure everybody who was there will want to buy one. x

At the end of summer? in portugal?

You are rigt it WAS desolate but so is everywhere in the area at that time of year ...

jsainsbury

Forum Addict
Reaction score
and the soundsystem,was shit!

what a phat exuse to stay in the gazebo on upmteen millions drugs

what a phat week :Grin:

greatruaha

Forum Member
Reaction score
I thought it was spamming if you put up a first post trying to promote or sell something! :no:

Rik

Junior Members
Reaction score
greatruaha said:
I thought it was spamming if you put up a first post trying to promote or sell something! :no:

Sorry if this is the case, i'm pretty new to this forum and for sure don't know all the guidelines. I had a look around and didn't really see a better place to put it. If it should matter, the site only pays me like 2% of the amount these pics cost, and the only reason i'm using this one is because i couldn't find another one supporting the picture's size/proportion.

Still, people can download the free high resolution images from the deviantartwebsite and print their own for free!

Money is the last thing on my mind.

heva

mischief-maker.....
Reaction score
greatruaha said:

I love the way people are soooo welcoming at times on this forum. I hardly find Rik's first post particularly spam-like - it's putting something positive back into the community - many happy memories for those who spent the week (or more) partying in Portugal. I've seen Rik's previous work on his deviantart site (via isratrance) and all I can say is fair play - you have some amazing photos. Thank you for sharing them with us. :Smile3:

Benway

anti hero
Reaction score
far too desolate, and all the dust got in the way of the Earth Death God Emerging From my Face And Consuming My Reality In A Fit Of Confluencing Rage Sex!