experienced didj player seeking...

mr.cism

naughty jesus
Reaction score
just put this in the artist/resource bit but it may belong in here..

:Smile3: hello there,i have been playing didjeridoo for many years and am hoping to join some likeminded individuals for creative exploration...have played solo and in several bands in the past both freeform and metrognomically synched,can play many styles from traditional drone rhythms to yidaki and futuristic techno-didge ,can travel and am up for almost anything,be it band or studio based or just a good group jam sometime!!drop me a pm if you can help...thanks :Smile3:

have several didjes,one in c,one a e# erm and a bamboo one that hovers between g and a,havent got a slide one but could always make one with 1 1/4'' 1 1/2'' pvc, not the best sound but could be v interesting...would need a little getting used too,ie mark points of different keys but yeah is certainly possible..as for fx i have used a loop pedal for solo stuff in past but struggled to find one with midi synch (to trigger loop time)which would be useful for multiple layers on sequenced pieces,at present am just using me chops and can keep time to a click or metro,also can route signal through a korg electribe sampler which gives me flange/chorus ,reverb ,delay etc quite primitive but has good results...

Back