Top 10 farmyard noises

josh

marathon solo-sessionahoy
Reaction score
well, it may just be that ive been playing with my lil sis a bit too much lately but here are my top 10 farmyard noises :Smile3:

1) mooo - the all time best
2) quack - cos ducks are prob the cutest
3)baa - sheep are funny
4) wuf!
5) neigh
6) tweet tweet!
7) twit-a-woo (an owl for the townies amongst you :P )
8) mooo (again, cos its so cool)
9) cluck cluck
10) yabadabadoo - a rampant yogi the bear

Most evil farmyard noise:
1) the snorting and scraping feet of a bull (you know you're screwed if you hear that)
2) that irritating, ugly-as-hell noise of a donkey braying

:hehe: :rolleyes:

Hahaha, zu geil! I mean how cool... :Wink3:

tier037.gif

Most annoying farmyard sound...

'Get orf moy laaand!!'

when Mr. Farmer finds you partying in his field tormenting his loverly MMOOOOOOO! cows....

heheh

the sheep of lyminge at the last liquid connective were speaking all sorts of madness

1)lambs on acid
2)definalty birds cheeping, they polyphonically make mad acidlines
3)moooooooo
4)rib--it
5)whale song
7)elephant trunker
8)me-ow
9)crickets clicking
10)lambs on acid

josh said:
1) the snorting and scraping feet of a bull (you know you're screwed if you hear that)
Did I tell you guys that I nearly got the shit kicked out of my by 8 cows and 2 bulls a few days ago. What an experience. Not a fence in site, and three cows kicking the shit out of each other or the air.

I'm really gonna enjoy my next steak :lol: :lol:

Moooooooooooooow
OOOOOOOOOink
Quuuuuuuuuuuack
Neeeeeeeeeeeeeah
Bleeeeeeeeeeeeat

Goagabba said:
Did I tell you guys that I nearly got the shit kicked out of my by 8 cows and 2 bulls a few days ago. What an experience. Not a fence in site, and three cows kicking the shit out of each other or the air.

I'm really gonna enjoy my next steak :lol: :lol:
people always laugh at my fear of cows but once at a picnic in a field i was surrounded by the fukkers & they weren't happy chappys. am petrified of 'em. :ph34r:
and they seem to find it amusing to pLoP randomly everywhere! buggers!

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
:baa:
up with the sheep (sorry djchoppa I forgot the sheep)

you've mentioned some cool animal noises, but there are a couple of good man-made ones too :

1. the delicate slurping sound of a muckspreader being started up.

2. the sound of slurry bubbling in the slurry tank.

3. the peaceful humming of the milk churners (extra nice when you're watching the milk being churned and can smell it :Smile3:

1-mooh
2-donkey
3-quack
4-when a horse exhales very loudly
5-pig sound
6-horse
7-male chicken

josh easy on the donKey. the donKy is one of the finest creatures to walK the planet id even say he is a pioneer of the wonKy walK.

big up the wonKy donKy

wrong un :huh:

What about the stomping sounds of a psy-trance party which has hired out a farm field?

(and sheepies again :baa: )

:P

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (wrongun @ Jul 28 2003, 06:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> josh easy on the donKey. the donKy is one of the finest creatures to walK the planet id even say he is a pioneer of the wonKy walK.

big up the wonKy donKy

wrong un :huh: [/quote:14424b5af8]
well, i suppose Eyore from Whinnie the Pooh is ok, so yeh, im sorry about that!

but on another note - on my recent hols, i was on a boat in the middle of the Med and we came across these whole load of ducks in the sea, but instead of running them over, they just bobbed over our wake completely undisturbed looking very unruffled - so for this, i move 'quack quack' to the top of my list as No.1 fav noise out of respect to those cool ducks :blink: :hehe:

bitter personal experience eh?

ah, we've all had em mate :no: - i nearly got my finger bitten off when i was younger by a stork - scared the shit out of me!
which is why that animal is firmly at the bottom of my fav animal noises list :rolleyes:

Back