Fave chillout DJ

trixiebelle123 said:
hey Nova; your website is absolutely beautiful...if your music is half as good I can't wait to hear you...
xxxx

hi there, thanx so much for your positive feedback on my website, the 2.0 version will be on-line soon. here's a link to stream some mixes of mine http://www.ultimae.com/en/deejays/nova/tracks.html

regards to you and steve

not including label mates (which would seem a bit nepotistic) i'd say top chillout dj's for me (in no particlular order) are:

nova
merv peplar
cheju
krill.minima
and i know it's not exactly chillout but grooverider is the best dj i've ever seen :Smile3:

not including label mates (which would seem a bit nepotistic) grooverider is the best dj i've ever seen :Smile3:

i vj'd for him recently and compared to the residents he
was totally uninspiring

but there again....everyone has off nights!!!

set and setting and all that

i vj'd for him recently and compared to the residents he
was totally uninspiring

but there again....everyone has off nights!!!

set and setting and all that

I've seen Grooverider quiet a few times over the last ten or so years and he always been excellent - these days he doenst seem quite as joined to the hip to Fabio as he used to be though!

:Wink3:

maybe he was having an off night!

or STEPPA (transmission leeds (iration steppas sound system)) is REALLY good (he was the resident that blew grooverider away)

anyway......
back to chill

chris purusha always plays well thought out chill sets

and tim whelan (tgu) played a blinder last time he came to cabbage...and (ahem) he's coming again on the 30th september for cabbages mighty birthday bash

with nodens ictus and si splatt completing the chil line up...and eat static / lucas (tip)/ chris purusha and tekno hippie in the main room

www.cabbage-leeds.org.uk

back on thread....

chris purusha always plays well thought out chill sets

and tim whelan (tgu) played a blinder last time he came to cabbage...and (ahem) he's coming again on the 30th september for cabbages mighty birthday bash

with nodens ictus and si splatt completing the chil line up...and eat static / lucas (tip)/ chris purusha and tekno hippie in the main room

www.cabbage-leeds.org.uk

back on thread....

thought it might be an idea to see who people's fave chillout DJs were - ideally not just your mate/who plays at your night/who you're sleeping with....

i think natasha ( kaya project) is an amzing DJ!!! x

And if i can be bias- it has to go to the fu... ster!

another vote for natasha here
>>>

and (someone i have really never met!!!0

kate technodolly

My fave chill out DJ? Got to be Ott....

I've seen Grooverider quiet a few times over the last ten or so years and he always been excellent - these days he doenst seem quite as joined to the hip to flabflabflabio as he used to be though!

Has er.. one of the moderators got an unseemly interest in drum & bass and yearns for a return to hardcore?? _ I could have sworn my original post has bene slightly altered from the DJs name to "flabflabflabio"!

weirdness.. oh no... (to quote Ted Chippington)

:?

I would say liquid James.

or on a psy stream tip ... Dave arc-i always delivers.

:Smile3:

Back