Top 10 Fave drug-tipples

Zaven

Time to prime..
Reaction score
Top 3 favourite drug tipples that seem to rock my boat endlessly...
Can't see myself stopping either...

1> I just love a tightly-rolled pure skunk J. Every night. With a couple of glasses of Red sauvingon. Makes every evening an adventure playground.. :Grin: :smokingr:

2> Stella 'n Lime till I'm too drunk to realise how many shrooms I'm putting in the brew.. :?

3> Liquid acid with mescaline chasers. Bring on the light show! My dad's a baaaad influence.. :Wink3:

and you?

the sangria laced with MDMA and 'cid at boom was pretty tasty. :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

erm, :unsure:

liquid lsd and charas chillums for that happy uplifting hallucinogenic hiiiigh :smokingr:

candyflip - e-trippin, a bit of mdma laced with a dose of lsd for those crystal clear digital dawns

blinding blotters for those full on 9 hour trippy acid assaults :?

:trippn: :trippn: :trippn:

tea and skunk for afterwards :drinking: :smoke:

Mushrooms and baileys milkshake for post clubbing breakfast :Smile3:

yum yum yum :shrooms: :P

ps. never try to snort powder mushrooms, it dont work and you get fungus snot stuck in your nostrils for days. ;-)

LOL
~Serena~

I'm afraid mine aren't quite so exotic.

1. Skunk Bong and a cup of tea

2. Pills and mushrooms

3. Combination of just about anything that's to hand.... :?

Some of those other recipes sound good though, I'll have to try one or two out

it's used to be..

speed, stella and acid

then it was

coke, vodka and extasy

now it's

extasy and Hoegarden (dabbles in coke when it's about, no-longer a necesscity :Wink3: ).. I've gone up in the world :rolleyes:

smokes are a standard of course.

I cannot believe nobody has put down------> CIDER AND MUSHROOMS :shrooms: /LSD :wizard1: , whats wrong with you all! :P Tis blatantly a match made in heaven, :sun: especially when in large doses and combined frequently with MDMA :dancey: and of course :smokingr: ! A fav tipple of mine and shall be for some time, failing that (or if indoors) replace tripping with pilling, twill do nicely! :wo^thy:

LOL Moodle x

My brain demands it and I folllow willingly!!! :cool:

Stix said:
extasy and Hoegarden (dabbles in coke when it's about, no-longer a necesscity :Wink3: ).. I've gone up in the world :rolleyes:

Anything with Hoegaarden has got to be a winner. Fucking beautiful stuff...

1. Home-grown skunk/charas/golden hash/cannibis oil etc

2. Mushrooms doesn't really matter what sort as long as they have the nessessary contents :blink:

3. Ketamine/TCB powder...fuck me has anybody here tried this?? This little old dude called Roger from Brighton gave me a line on the dancefloor at Glade. I was on the floor in about 30 seconds, recommend it to anyone but it's very strong and isn't very socialable plus it REALLY canes your nose!!

4. MDMA

5. Herbal ecstacy (not sure which type) I know that alot of these are shit but the ones my mate brought back from the 'dam were shit hot, I didn't need anything else all night.

6. K - well it had to fit in somewhere, not always good to do too much of but very fun also :!: very addictive :!:

Dawson

drugs are baaaad

Hmm...

CK1 takes some beating in my book...

Cider and liquid is always a really good laugh, but needs the great outdoors for full effect... :Wink3:

Mind you some mdma, a few lines of k and a bag of brown, half a g of vaugely ok coke, a bomb of speed, and some crack all washed down with 15 cans of stella brings out the FULLON SQUAT VIBES!!!!! MWAHAHAHA!!!!!

Psilocybo said:
3. Ketamine/TCB powder...fuck me has anybody here tried this?? This little old dude called Roger from Brighton gave me a line on the dancefloor at Glade. I was on the floor in about 30 seconds, recommend it to anyone but it's very strong and isn't very socialable plus it REALLY canes your nose!!

HaaaHaaaHaaaa :lol: thats roger all right. The infamous roger, think he called that pixie dust. still got mine, scares me. The fact that he put the ketamine in to take the edge off the pain from the 2cb powder worries my delicate little nostrils. perhaps this weekend at sect63.

not sure about top 10, but a fav of mine when i was a ickle student was to eat jam, shrooms and speed in a sandwich while queuing outside niteclubs. :trippn:

Back