Feeling like a conspiracy nut?

Ok, the truth is that the thread title doesn't actually do much justice to that site..

It is a prime source of some very serious political documentaries on a large range of subjects, as well as a section of strictly financial ones.

There's several older ones related to demonstrated mind-control, brainwashing and there's also one from 1946 (!) about Despotism.

fantastic. pile it on. re-transmitting already.
well dun blender.

Just watched the "Osexxxy factor" one about Bill O'Reilly. Truly a horrible horrible person. Note how he is constantly rubbing his hands togther., he's almost drooling.

I am into this conspiracy, where I go around the psychedelic underground explaining, and discussing with people
how we are really gOd, and that it is actually ourselves who are in control, manipulating reality through our
consciousness, and that all the rest is just other people's stories which are just that... stories. And how it
can be really dangerous due to the feedback principle with one's environment/interfacing software not to
write oneself out of the script, but to take responsibility, and trust no-one but yourself, as only oneself knows
what is appropriate for oneself.... And that one of the major keys to this conspiracy is a bunch of secret plants,
that imbibe one with magickal powers, and fantastical experiences, that can under the right circumstances induce
states of transcendental experience, and allow communion with non-physical sentiences. But these magical
plants are outlawed, under the severest punishment, and that they will drive you psychotic, and ruin your
life, and anything you may experience on them is purely a figament of your imagination.
But then who am I, to think anything different......

psylent said:
Just watched the "Osexxxy factor" one about Bill O'Reilly. Truly a horrible horrible person. Note how he is constantly rubbing his hands togther., he's almost drooling.

Is that the same guy that features quite heavily on "Out Foxed " that kept telling all his guests to shut up, the moment they started to speak sence / get their point accross ?

What a cnut.

Looks like some other good stuff around, but I have to say that I am not a great fan of Alex Jones.....
( I prefere a bit of Icke myself :Smile3: )

Urk said:
Is that the same guy that features quite heavily on "Out Foxed " that kept telling all his guests to shut up, the moment they started to speak sence / get their point accross ?

What a cnut.

That's your man. Was recently accused of secual harrassment which is what the video on that site partly addresses.

nah you've got it all wrong, it was all elvis, the illuminati and a bunch of little green men

Back