Ferret advertising

deadgirl

Dead inside
:excessiv:

Continuum

Throb Farmer
[size=+1][/size]Oh dear....

[size=+1]Message d'alerte[/size] [size=-1]L’accès au site demandé n’est pas disponible par les outils de communication du Groupe BNP Paribas. Néanmoins, dans le cas où cet accès vous serait indispensable, il vous appartient de vous rapprocher de votre correspondant sécurité.

Bien cordialement.
[/size]
[size=-1]
[/size]

LiLo_Ferret

More trance than you.....
I chose German over French in school cause... well I just did...

So Continuum darling what are you moaning about now then :irazz:

(I suspect its something along the lines of 'Dont look at filth in your working hours' :ibiggrin:

I guarantee there is absolutely no filth... bar the amazingly huge cock of course!

:ismile: :ismile:

LiLo_Ferret

I think that was one of the reasons I didn't pick french :Smile3:

I'm impartial to a bit of 'Giant Chicken' sometimes - just wouldnt have worked out..

(Its not you its me.... )

*ahem*

LiLo_Ferret

oh language skills... I meant to say quite the opposite

I am a linguistic TIT

-if you got chaser I got some drumstix :Smile3:

Squagnut

There's a gnu in my squat
Message d'alerte L’accès au site demandé n’est pas disponible par les outils de communication du Groupe BNP Paribas. Néanmoins, dans le cas où cet accès vous serait indispensable, il vous appartient de vous rapprocher de votre correspondant sécurité.

Bien cordialement.
My rough-and-ready-French-not-quite-a-degree-but-near-as-dammit thingy tells me this translates thus:

Scary message: You may not enter this site unless wearing a hard hat, safety boots, and one of those flappy green fluoro vests. Your BNP membership seems to have expired. However, if you must compose throwaway hatemail, we will pass on your messages to the director of the Ministry of Internal Security.

HTH :Smile3:

Continuum

Throb Farmer
Squagnut said:
My rough-and-ready-French-not-quite-a-degree-but-near-as-dammit thingy tells me this translates thus:

HTH :Smile3:

[/oohshit]
In all seriousness I DON'T work for The BNP, I work for BNP which being a french bank, is quite different.
[/oohshit]

lala69

51% Sweetheart,49% Bitch
My linguistic skills extended to trying to teach the class idiot (he was hot - it made up for it) how to say Voulez vous couchez avec moi cést soir?

We eventually used the international language of love:

Voulez vous fuck?