Film samples

mafkaroo

Junior Members
Reaction score
I know quotes/samples from movies in psytrance tracks are a bit of a cliche, but check this guys website out

http://dailywav.com/sq.php

You'll never be stuck for a soundbite ever again! My faves are the old star trek ones..

mafkaroo said:
I know quotes/samples from movies in psytrance tracks are a bit of a cliche, but check this guys website out

http://dailywav.com/sq.php

You'll never be stuck for a soundbite ever again! My faves are the old star trek ones..

cheers for the link, that's definitely a good'un :green:

gonna take a while to download the whole site though :Wink3:

Can we donwload the files?? I don not think so.....

makdaddy said:
what are you on about ? the samples on the site below download just fine. right click , save target as

Opsss.....true.......thanks..........

Last time I downloaded some voice samples from the net, they were 8-bit, and I couldn't use them in Logic. Anyone know if these are any different?

jibberer said:
Last time I downloaded some voice samples from the net, they were 8-bit, and I couldn't use them in Logic. Anyone know if these are any different?

that's just lazyness, mate :Wink3: :Grin:

you can always convert 8-bit samples to higher rate (well, you won't improve the quality though) and can't you check those linked samples yourself? you're obviously connected to the internet at the moment?! shishh... :Smile3:

My music computer isn't connected to da intra net at the moment, and this computer has japanese windows, and the only thing I can understand how to do on it is load up Explorer. It's quite interesting using a computer when you can't read any of the menus, especially if you are a computer moron like me... I asked before about converting 8-bit samples, but I think you need some software to do that? Anyway your right , I was too lazy to follow up on finding out how to do that...

16kHz. 16 bit, mono.

... or you could just sample them yourself?

Try ImTOO DVD Audio ripper, which will convert DVD chapters into .mp3 or .wav

Or you could use ARIAL SOUND RECORDER (or similar), depending on your soundcard, and just sample it straight off while your computer is playing the DVD.

I just plug the out of my soundcard into the in of my soundcard (via my mixer) and hey presto... I'm not relying on shoddy, poor quality samples other hacks have uploaded to the net. It's easy as!

Back