Fimo(polymer clay)

jonis

don
Reaction score
anyone else think this is great fun to make and wear?

fimo4.jp
fimo4.jpg

fimo5.jpg

This is my incense thing..

fimo7.jpg

yee! those are bjuutiful! nice one. ive made beads & pendants & things... nice to use those glass nugget things with fimo too.. tho ive never been any good at baking :hehe:

how were those round ones made? somehow rolled into a stick & sliced up? my brain hurts trying to imagine how to get that design. AUTCH!

I can make worms with fimo. That's about it. One of my friends has started making really cool pixies and dragons and stuff mixed in with semi-precious stones. Very awesome.

Psychedelic Acid Fairy said:
:o Lala that sounds amazing! Is he/she selling them?

estelle if you come round my house some time we could have a big fimo-ing session and make some ourselves!

the radioactive symbol ones took me 2,5-ish hours to make. basically you make them 10cm diameter and just pinch it out until it's 1-1,5cm in diameter and slice with a sharp knife.
it's fairly simple. but time consuming.
I'm not selling yet, but if people start asking I might consider making more designs etc.
thanks for the compliments. I'll update when I get something more complicated made :Grin:

anyone else have anything to show off? :Smile3:

well.... i do have something i made when i was little...

tell you what, i'll just go take a picture of it then i'll come and put it up :Grin: bear in mind i made it when i was 10

Wiked desighns!I used to give playdough and paint out at Mindzai, untill the pescy venue owners banned it,because of the mess it left. Much fun all the same!

Cymatix said:
Wiked desighns!I used to give playdough and paint out at Mindzai, untill the pescy venue owners banned it,because of the mess it left. Much fun all the same!

I may have been partly responsible for that... i just couldnt resist making that little line of men stuck to the radiator :green:

From big to small... but on the radiator all the same... whoopsyyy....

sorry!

Cari x x x x

Cymatix said:
Nice one cari!:ismile:

hahahaha, i was 10, you don't need to pretend its any good :ilol:

what i am confused about is why the hell i made ken dodd???

:iconfused just... no idea why at all....!

Back