finding old releases (pre 2000)

Verb

Absolutely Ridiculous!
Reaction score
hello (every)ONE,
I am wondering if anyone knows where I can find some old school stuff from 96-98. In particular Matsuri Productions "Abstract Phaze" (I hope whoever stole my copy had it stolen from them) and Flying Rhino's "Turbulence" (never lend your precious ones- no matter how well you know the person!).

There are others it would be nice to find but these are the only two I am on a mission to find- abstract phaze was the first psy compilation that I ever got into, and the rest evolved out of that...

Full Lotus

Hob Nob King
Staff member
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Ebay is your best bet, although I do have a spare 2nd flight, not sure if all inserts are there, will check after the weekend :Wink3:

Jon Kenobi

So uncivilised
Reaction score
you could try Sister Ray records.....pretty pricey but the last time I popped in there (a long time ago though) they still had quite a lot of the Matsuri and Flying Rhino stuff still sat on the shelf....I'm sure they've got a website so check on there

damion

Pound Shop Alex Petridis
Reaction score
what in tintern abbey are you talking about?
abstrakt phase available here

Turbulence is flying rhino's second flight and is available here

dont come cheap though

Verb

Absolutely Ridiculous!
Reaction score
thank you!

now the only problem is money... looks like after I'm done paying off my PC upgrade it will be time to upgrade my CD booklet!