Finished Dark Morning Capsules Track

Speakafreaka

Champagne Rouletter
Reaction score
Hello!

Possibly my last tune up for a while, as I'm moving tomorrow to my new place, and I'm entirely unsure wether it has broadband or not. Sooooo... to celebrate :iwink: , here is a tune I've literally just finished, hot of the press half an hour ago :iyes:

I put the beggining about on Omniscience forums oooooo months ago now, and with the bit of time off I've just had, I've managed to finish it. It's dark, but in a fluffy way - Hope you like it. Let us know what you think :sleezy:

>>>CLICK<<<

psyfi

Pie Fly
Reaction score
I like how the bass and kick stomp along with eath other in this track. It sounds very full your production is progressing more with each new work you do.
Job's a gooden.

Speakafreaka

Champagne Rouletter
Reaction score
Thanks Psyfi, yes, the Omm Paa Lom Paa section is one that I was very pleased with. Bass is vrry vrry looooooow, so maybe not all Speakas are picking it up??? It had problems in my mother's car, but then, what would I expect :Wink3:

dogcow

SMOKER
Reaction score
Speakafreaka said:
You couldn't possibly be implying that all my tracks sound the same could you....... :Smile3:

I thought the bass was much much better in this track :Smile3:

i found them to have the same style. it's good when an artist has a certain style and you can recognise it. makes for a change from the uniformity that is full on. i still think it lacks focus though.

i don't know about the bass. maybe you could turn it up a bit? or maybe turn it up a lot :Smile3: if your bass is fine only on your speakers then it's not fine. i think my little review sounds negative but it's not meant to be, i'm just a bit tired. i don't bother posting if i don't like a tune :Smile3:

Speakafreaka

Champagne Rouletter
Reaction score
No, don't worry, I didn't view it negatively :Smile3: I like hearing it all, wether it is critical or not :Smile3: I'm glad you enjoyed the tune, but I'm not turning up the bass, as I reckon it will start to blow shit up! It is really really bass heavy way down there. :Smile3: TBH it wasn't written either on or for little speakers. I was much more concerned about how it sounded on either PA systems or monitors. I think (!) it sounds banging on those. Thanks for the feedback :wub: :wub: :wub:

JPsychodelicacy

Studio Elf
Reaction score
Sounds fine to me... bass sounds fine too, even on my non-bass-machine MSP5s. I think it's all subjective anyhoo. :Smile3:

Liking the samples lots!

J.

Speakafreaka

Champagne Rouletter
Reaction score
Excellent, thanks for opinion JP. Heh. Glad you liked the samples, I'm very surprised that no-one had 'outed' them before. Their are loads of good ones it that Manga film.